Data Integration is a stable, efficient, and scalable data synchronization service. It provides transmission channels for offline data that is stored in Alibaba Cloud services such as MaxCompute, AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL, and Hologres.
- If the network connectivity test is successful, an exclusive resource group for Data Integration can be used to synchronize data across accounts or regions, or synchronize data from or to a data center. For example, data in a MySQL database that belongs to Account A can be synchronized to a MongoDB database that belongs to Account B.
- You can synchronize data from or to data sources only after the data sources pass the network connectivity test. For more information, see Establish a network connection between a resource group and a data source.
- Data Integration allows you to configure a batch synchronization node by using the codeless user interface (UI) or code editor. In the following scenarios, you can configure a batch synchronization node only by using the code editor:
- The data source that you want to use cannot be added to DataWorks.
- The data source that you want to use does not support the codeless UI.
- The parameters of the related Reader or Writer plug-in can be configured only by using the code editor.
Data source types that support batch synchronization of data from a single table
DataWorks allows you to create a batch synchronization node to perform single-table batch synchronization on the DataStudio page.
Data source types that support batch synchronization of all data from a database
DataWorks allows you to create a data synchronization solution to perform batch synchronization of all data from a database in Data Integration. You can use the solution to quickly synchronize data from all tables in a source database to a destination. The solution frees you from creating multiple data synchronization nodes to synchronize data and helps you save time.
DataWorks allows you to use a data synchronization solution to synchronize all data from a database to a MaxCompute, Object Storage Service (OSS), or Elasticsearch data source. The following table lists the data source types that support batch synchronization of all data from a database and the related references.