You can subscribe to dashboards in Log Service. After you subscribe to a dashboard, Log Service renders the dashboard into an image at regular intervals and sends the images to specified recipients by using emails or DingTalk messages. This topic describes how to subscribe to a dashboard in the Log Service console.
PrerequisitesA dashboard is created. For more information, see Create a dashboard.
- You cannot subscribe to charts (Pro).
- You can create only one subscription job for each dashboard.
- Log Service can send up to 50 emails to each mailbox per day.
- You can create up to a total number of 100 subscription jobs and alert rules in each project. If you want to increase the quota, submit a ticket.
- If a table is displayed across multiple pages, Log Service sends only the snapshot of the first page for the table to recipients.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- Access the Dashboard page.
- In the Projects section, click the project that you want to manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Dashboard.
- In the Dashboard list, click the required dashboard.
- In the upper-right corner of the page that appears, choose .
- In the Subscription Configuration step of the Create Subscription panel, configure the parameters and click Next. The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Subscription Name The name of the subscription job. Frequency The frequency at which notifications are sent after you subscribe to the dashboard.
- Hourly: A notification is sent every hour.
- Daily: A notification is sent at a specified point in time every day.
- Weekly: A notification is sent at a specified point in time on a specified day each week.
- Fixed Interval: A notification is sent at a specified interval. Unit: days.
- Cron: A notification is sent at an interval that is specified by a cron expression. A cron expression is used to specify an interval that is accurate to minutes. We recommend that you specify an interval of more than 1 hour. For example, * 0/1 * * * indicates that a notification is sent at an interval of 1 hour from 00:00.
- Default: The default query time range of the dashboard that you subscribed to in notifications. The time range is the same as the query time range of the charts on the dashboard. Note
- On a dashboard in display mode, you can specify a query time range for a chart. However, this query time range is for temporary use only and is not saved.
- On a dashboard in edit mode, you can double-click a chart. On the Edit Chart page, you can modify the query time range of the chart. Log Service saves the query time range. The next time you open the dashboard, the dashboard is displayed based on the saved query time range.
- Custom: The custom query time range of the dashboard that you subscribed to in notifications.
Add Watermark Specifies whether to add a watermark to the generated images. The watermark content is the notification channel address, such as the email address.
- Configure the notification method and click Submit. The notification methods for a dashboard subscription job include only Email and WebHook-DingTalk Bot.
- Enter email addresses in the Recipients field. Separate multiple email addresses with commas (,).
- Specify a subject for emails in the Subject field. If you do not enter a subject, Log Service uses the default subject Log Service Report.
- WebHook-DingTalk Bot
- Enter the webhook URL of a DingTalk chatbot in the Request URL field. For more information about how to obtain the webhook URL of a DingTalk chatbot, see DingTalk chatbot webhooks.
- Specify a title for notifications in the Title field.
What to do next
After you subscribe to a dashboard, you can modify or cancel your subscription to the dashboard.
- Modify: Choose . In the panel that appears, modify information such as Subscription Name, Frequency, and Notifications.
- Cancel: Choose
After you cancel your subscription to the dashboard, Log Service no longer sends notifications for the dashboard to recipients. to cancel your subscription to the dashboard.