On the Integration Center page in the Application Real-Time Monitoring Service (ARMS) console, you can select an appropriate method to monitor your application based on the type, environment, and scenario of the application.
Go to the Integration Center page
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- Click View All in the Integration Center section on the Overview page, or click Integration Center in the left-side navigation pane. On the Integration Center page, select an access method as needed.
Frontend, mobile, and client applications
- Manually install an ARMS agent for a Java application
- Install an ARMS agent for a Java application in Function Compute
- Install an ARMS agent for a Java application deployed in Container Service for Kubernetes
- Install an ARMS agent for an application deployed in an open source Kubernetes environment
- Install an ARMS agent for a Java application deployed in a Docker cluster