This topic describes how to configure a hybrid access solution to switch the network type of an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance from classic network to Virtual Private Network (VPC) without network interruptions.
- In the hybrid network access mode, you cannot switch the network type to classic network.
- When you switch the network type of an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance from classic network to VPC, you can choose to retain the internal endpoints on the classic network for up to 120 days. In the hybrid network access mode, the instance supports access from ECS instances in both the classic network and VPC.
- In the hybrid network access mode, you can switch the network types of ECS instances and other Alibaba Cloud services from classic network to VPC until all services are deployed in a VPC.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances, or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Database Connections.
- In the Intranet Connection - VPC section, click Switch to VPC.
- In the VPC panel, configure the parameters.
- Select a VPC and a VSwitch.
- Turn on Retain the connection address of the classic network.
- Select Expiration Time (Days).
- Click OK.