After you configure or modify a data flow, you must publish the latest data flow. This effectively prevents the modified data flow from being published before the modifications to the data flow are confirmed.
- Log on to the DMS console.
- In the top navigation bar, click DTS. In the left-side navigation pane, choose Data integration > Data processing.
- Optional: Run the data flow for a test.
- Click Try Run in the upper-left corner of the canvas.
- In the Alert message, click OK.
- In the lower part of the canvas, click the Execution Logs tab to check whether the data flow is successfully run.
status SUCCEEDEDappears in the last line of the logs, the data flow is successfully run.
status FAILEDappears in the last line of the logs, the data flow fails to be run.Note
- To stop running the data flow, click Stop Running in the upper-left corner of the canvas.
- If the data flow fails to be run, view the node on which the failure occurs and the reason for the failure in the logs. Then, modify the configuration of the node and try again.
- Publish the data flow.
Note If you no longer use the data flow, you can unpublish the data flow. To unpublish the data flow, perform the following steps:
- Click Publish in the upper-left corner of the canvas.
- In the Publish dialog box, set the Remarks parameter and click OK.
- Click Unpublish in the upper-left corner of the canvas.
- In the message that appears, click OK.
- Required:View the status of the data flow.
- Click Go to O&M in the upper-right corner of the canvas.
- On the right side of the page that appears, check whether the data flow is published.
- Published: The data flow is published.
- Not published: The data flow is not published.