Standardization and Ecosystem
• Compatible with the CloudEvents 1.0 specification.
• Native support for CloudEvents SDKs and APIs.
• Integrated with open-source communities.
For more information, please see CloudEvents 1.0.
Ease of Use
• Provides a pay-as-you-go, fully-managed serverless service so that you do not need to evaluate any compute workloads in advance.
• Supports multiple access methods, including the EventBridge console, APIs, and SDKs.
• Connects to multiple applications, including Alibaba Cloud services, custom applications, and third-party SaaS applications. (Under development)
High Availability and Reliability
• Service Availability: Region-specific, cross-zone distributed cluster deployment provides powerful disaster recovery capabilities and delivers up to 99.95% service availability.
• Data Reliability: Adopts a multi-replica redundancy mechanism and fast failover to ensure 99.99999999% data reliability.
Security /Event Observability and Governance
• Implements access control for every request to ensure data security.
• Supports Alibaba Cloud accounts, RAM accounts, RAM access control policies, Security Token Service (STS), and HTTP/HTTPS protocols.
• Supports event query, audit, and full-link tracking to ensure event observability.
• Provides event governance capabilities and supports event flow control, event replay, and event retry policies. (Under development)
• Provides an event Schema registry.
• Automatic Schema generation and validation. (Under development)
• IDE plug-in support. (Under development)
Delivers robust resource management.
Provides comprehensive event bus management, including creating, updating, and querying events.
Provides comprehensive event rule management, including creating, updating, and querying event rules, and enabling or disabling these rules.
Supports the transmission, filtering, routing, and retry of events.
Supports various types of event sources, including sources of control flow events and data flow events.
Alibaba Cloud Product Events
Supports an ever-growing range of events from Alibaba Cloud services.
Allows you to customize events.
Supports third-party SaaS events to connect cloud products and users. (Under development)
Routes events to various types of targets in different event processing scenarios.
Alibaba Cloud Products
Routes the events of Alibaba Cloud services such as Message Service, Function Compute, and CloudMonitor to targets.
Processes HTTP/HTTPS-based web gateway events.
Pushes cross-region and cross-cloud events.