Database Backup (DBS) is a secure and cost-efficient solution for continuous data protection. The service offers strong protection for data stored in multiple environments, such as enterprise data centers, hybrid clouds, public clouds, and third-party cloud vendors.
- Real-time Incremental Backup Performs incremental backups in real time and lowers RPOs to several seconds.
- Cost-effectiveness Offers a Pay-As-You-Go billing method. Users can achieve disaster recovery quickly and avoid big investments in infrastructure.
- Support for Multiple Environments Supports backing up databases deployed in ECS instances, on-premise data centers, and third-party cloud environments.
- Security and Encryption The most secure encryption techniques are used to ensure the security of data during transmission and storage.
Special Offer: USD $0.01 USD trial to new users!
Get 90 days trial of Database Backup Service (DBS) now by only $0.01 USD, to have a micro instance which 40 GB free traffic per month! For more details, please see Terms & Conditions >
What you will get?
- Backup from anywhere, no worries about cross-cloud backup any more
- Encrypted transmission, no public IP required, absolutely safe
- Low-cost way of database migration , quick DR drill by restoring to RDS
- Rich external functions, no barriers of support for BI applications and real-time analysis business
Quickly Back up Your Data to the Cloud
Create a stable backup solution through simple configuration.
Guarantee the security of data
DBS enables you to back up your data to the cloud quickly so that you can always recover your data whenever errors occur.
Simple and highly efficient
You can set up backup plans through a few steps.
Secure Your Data Through Encryption
SSL encryption is supported during data transmission. Encrypted storage is also available to further protect your data.
Encrypted data storage
Cloud data can only be accessed with keys, which protects data privacy.
SSL encrypted transmission
You can enable SSL encryption during transmission to guarantee the security of data.
Real-time Incremental Backups with Lower RPOs
Built using real-time data synchronization techniques, DBS supports incremental backups and reduces RPOs to several seconds.
Enable incremental backups easily
DBS performs real-time incremental backups based on database logs. You can back up different types of databases incrementally through simple configuration.
Meet compliance needs
DBS offers a data backup solution that supports real-time incremental backups and reduces RPOs to several seconds, meeting different compliance needs.
Creating a Robust Cloud-Based Database for Fintech, E-Commerce and Gaming
This whitepaper introduces Alibaba Cloud's cloud-native database, PolarDB, and investigates database-specific challenges through real-world scenarios, including data protection, backup and migration.
To meet compliance requirements, internet finance, banking, and insurance companies need to maintain local backups and also remote backups of their databases. DBS enables users to perform remote backups of RDS instances, databases deployed on ECS instances and in on-premise data centers. Database backups are synchronized to OSS in real time through leased lines or public networks.
DBS helps users back up on-premise databases in real time to quickly enable disaster recovery. User can restore a database to a specified time based on their needs.
Upgraded Support For You
1 on 1 Presale Consultation, 24/7 Technical Support, Faster Response, and More Tickets.