is an open-source project from Netflix for managing incidents. The docker image of Dispatch depends on an open source PostgreSQL by default.
This solution deploys and runs Netflix Dispatch on Alibaba Cloud with ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL
to enhance the database high availability.
1. Get the EIP of the ECS and then log on to ECS via SSH. Please use the account root/N1cetest; the password has been predefined in Terraform script for this tutorial.
2. Download and run the setup script
setup.sh to setup Docker and Git client on ECS.
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/alibabacloud-howto/opensource_with_apsaradb/main/netflix_dispatch/setup.sh sh setup.sh
Configure RDS PostgreSQL as the Database for Dispatch
Run the following command and edit the .env file with RDS PostgreSQL connection information.
cd dispatch-docker mv .env.example .env vim .env
1. Run the following command to install Dispatch.
2. Run the following command to start the container in the background.
docker-compose up -d
3. Visit the following URL in a web browser to start using Dispatch.
Database Migration Solution
Migrate to fully managed cloud databases.
Learn More >
Reach Alibaba Cloud experts for support