Alibaba Cloud's Short Message Service provides the APIs and SDK to developers to send messages all around the world. The system supports OTP (One-Time-Password), transaction notifications, push notifications and promotional campaigns as well as supports both domestic and international messaging.
- Global Coverage Alibaba SMS covers 200 +countries and regions.
- Smart Routing Based on the capacity and delivery rates of each SMS provider, Alibaba Cloud SMS will select the best route in real-time to ensure that your message reaches its destination on time.
- Easy-to-use Alibaba Cloud SMS provides software development kits (SDKs) and application programming interfaces (APIs) for five programming languages.
- Secure and Stable Secure and stable SMS platform serving tens billions message per month.
When using the Alibaba Cloud's SMS platform to send SMS messages, you are given a Sender ID free of charge.
Drive growth by sending personalized and hyper-targeted notifications that encourage users to engage with your brand
In real-time message routing according to network performance to ensure prompt delivery.
Users can set daily delivery frequency and can set message thresholds (daily and Monthly to ensure account security and manage your budget.
Tracking and Analysis
Tracking and Analysis
Detailed message history that includes failure reports, usage reports, SMS resource packages and delivery reports so that you can track everything from marketing campaigns to emergency notifications.
Upgraded Support For You
1 on 1 Presale Consultation, 24/7 Technical Support, Faster Response, and More Tickets.
How to activate our SMS service and setup the API?
Step 1. Select or create your Access Key
1. Create and log on to an Alibaba Cloud account.
2. Make sure that your account is an enterprise account. If your account is an individual account, upgrade to an enterprise account. Currently, Alibaba Cloud SMS is only available to enterprise accounts.
3. Make sure that you have added a credit card or a PayPal account as the payment method.
4. If you already have an AccessKey, you can use this AccessKey to access Alibaba Cloud SMS. If you do not have an AccessKey, or want to use a new AccessKey, you can create one.
Step 2. Activate Alibaba SMS and purchase SMS resource packages
Step 3. Configure service parameters in Console
Step 4. Download the required SDK, configure API parameters