Simple and Transparent Pricing
Worldwide: Singapore, Sydney, Frankfurt, Virginia, Silicon Valley
Mainland China: Beijing, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Qingdao, Zhangjiakou
* The pricing above applies to both newly launched instances and renewals.
- 99.95% service availability
- Free snapshots
- Solid-state drives
- Tier 3+ data centers
- Triplicated data backup
- Static IP address
- Simple management
- Access to 30+ products
Choose From 12 Regions
- North America
- US West 1 (Silicon Valley)
- US East 1 (Virginia)
- Hong Kong
- Asia Pacific SE 1 (Singapore)
- Asia Pacific SE 2 (Sydney)
- EU Central 1 (Frankfurt)
- Mainland China
- China East 1 (Hangzhou)
- China East 2 (Shanghai)
- China North 1 (Qingdao)
- China North 2 (Beijing)
- China North 3 (Zhangjiakou)
- China South 1 (Shenzhen)
Add your favorite Linux or Windows OS and popular web applications with a single click
Add performance and scale your business with 30+ Alibaba Cloud products and services
Terms & FAQs
- 1. What products are included in the SSD Cloud Server plan?
- Elastic Compute Service and a Data Transfer allowance are included in each SSD Cloud Server plan. The Data Transfer limit is only valid for the month of purchase and is reset each month. Outbound data transfers in excess of your plan's Data Transfer allowance are subject to overage charges. Please see additional data usage fees here.
- 2. Are there any restrictions on users and purchase volume?
- Each account user can have no more than 30 instances running at the same time. If an individual user has multiple accounts, only one account is eligible to purchase this promotion.
- 3. Can I upgrade my ECS instance and disks?
- Yes, but it's partially supported. The CPU and Memory of ECS will be eligible for the special offer price if the upgrade configuration is satisfied the other higher configurations of Starter Package plan, while please note the data transfer allowance will not be upgraded to higher level packages.
- 4. I have not reserved more than 30 instances under this package, why does my new order not display the discounted price?
- Please check to verify that you do not have any unpaid orders that may be preventing you from accessing this promotion.
- 5. How do I get the Data Transfer Plan listed in the Package?
- The Data Transfer Plan will be sent to your account after the successful launch of your ECS instance.
- 6. How many Data Transfer Plan options are there?
- There are three Data Transfer plans: China Mainland, Hong Kong, and Outside of China. These three plans support regions as listed below.
China Mainland: Beijing, Hangzhou, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Zhangjiakou
Hong Kong: Hong Kong
Outside of China: EU Central, US East, US West, Australia, and Singapore.
- 7. Are there any special requirements on purchasing ECS instances in Mainland China?
- An ICP Filing is required for all websites hosted on ECS instances deployed within Mainland China. In order to purchase ECS instances in Mainland China, users are also required to complete real-name verification according to relevant laws and regulations in Mainland China.
- 8. How do I apply for an ICP Filing?
- Please visit the ICP Filing Application page. Due to registration, auditing, and other requirements, the ICP Filing Application page is currently only available in Chinese characters. Support and application review services in English will be available in the future. For more information about obtaining an ICP Filing, please see ICP Filing FAQ.
Billing & Account Management
- 1. How is the billing for the SSD Cloud Server calculated?
- The SSD Cloud Sever ECS is billed monthly. Users who purchase or renew ECS instances from the plan page are eligible for the sale price, including Data Transfer Plan.
- 2. Can coupons be used to purchase this plan?
- As a special promotional offer to customers, coupons cannot be applied to purchase this plan.
- 3. How do I renew my Starter Package Plan?
- The Starter Package Plan supports automatic and manual renewal. If you select manual renewal, you will need to log in to the Console and renew your ECS included in the Package. Please note that each ECS instance and Data Transfer plan in this package must be renewed together. If you cannot renew due to an issue with your payment method, please contact post-sales for assistance.
- 4. What is the peak bandwidth of the ECS in the Packages? Can this be modified?
- The peak bandwidth for ECS instances from the Packages is 30Mbps. This cannot be modified by the user. If you need higher peak bandwidth, we suggest you purchase ECS separately and set the peak bandwidth up to 200Mbps.
- Alibaba Cloud reserves the right to adjust the purchase policy, pricing, product configurations and features, including but not limited to set maximum number of this plan that one single account can purchase, adjust the application of the Data Transfer Plan (e.g., the Data Transfer Plan can only be applied to the instances purchased in this plan), etc.
Alibaba Cloud will update the Purchase Guidelines and FAQs, and send notification emails to existing plan users when adjustments are made.
Why Alibaba Cloud Alibaba Cloud is trusted by over 2.3 million customers worldwide, and is an Official Cloud Services Partner to the Olympic Games.Learn More
Cloud Without Borders
Cut down latency and deploy globally on Alibaba Cloud’s international network of 14 data centers and manage all regions via a single global account.
Safeguard Your Data
As a Singapore registered company, Alibaba Cloud complies with high-level international certifications to guarantee data security.
Alibaba Cloud has broken records in data sorting technology, DDoS protection, and e-commerce transaction processing volume.
China's Largest Cloud Provider
Access China’s largest cloud network, with 500 CDN nodes, 6 deployment regions and multiple Availability Zones in each region. See ChinaConnect >>
Processing Powered By
- Built using the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2682 v4 (Broadwell) processor family, Alibaba Cloud ECS delivers record-breaking performance
that gives you the power and capacity to fuel your best business ideas and handle data and transaction intensive applications.