Cloud Web Hosting
- 5 GB Web Space
- OS: Aliyun Linux 7.2 (Red Hat)
- 1 GB MySQL 5.6
- Concurrent Connections: 1,000
- 512 MB Memory
- Region: US West, Hong Kong
Cloud Web Hosting Features
No tech background? That's fine. Use our visual control panel to add domains, manage files, set environment, and analyze traffic and other operations.
Range of Web Builders
WordPress, Joomla!UCenter HomePHPCMSDiscuz, and more website builders
Fast & Secure
Based on container technology Resource isolation Attack isolation capability WAF security protection 99.999% data reliability
- What is Web Hosting?
- Web Hosting is a virtual server used for storing and hosting website content. An ECS is divided into multiple compartments, each with independent FTP and Web access permissions. A compartment can only be managed by a single user account and each compartment shares the resources of an ECS. When you purchase Web Hosting, you are essentially purchasing compartmentalized space on an ECS server. Web Hosting is commonly sold in the form of a package, which allows you to customize server computing resources, memory, network transmission traffic volume, and web builders.
- How do I set up Web Hosting?
- Navigate to the console and find Web Hosting. Click ‘Manage’ and then follow these steps to build your website: Step 1. Obtain the account and password of the FTP & database Step 2. Upload website programs to Web Hosting by FTP Step 3. Test the website programs on Web Hosting Step 4. Add a domain name
- What common scenarios can Web Hosting be used for?
- Website portals for small and medium-sized enterprises: Set up a website to run your enterprise and promote your brand. Personal blogs: Use open-source blog programs, such as WordPress, to set up your own blog on Web Hosting. Small-sized e-commerce websites: Set up a small e-commerce website. Content-based websites: Install a CMS on Web Hosting to set up content and news-based websites.
- How do I transfer my website to Alibaba Cloud Web Hosting?
- Transferring your website to Alibaba Cloud is simple. All you need to do is upload your website files via FTP. We also have FTP File Manager information that you can access from the Web Hosting console.
- Can I renew or upgrade my Web Hosting?
- You can choose to renew Web Hosting manually or set to automatic. Web Hosting can not be currently upgraded.
- What restrictions does Web Hosting have in place?
- Web Hosting allows you to build 1 website, with a maximum number of 200,000 webpages. Each database should not exceed 1,000 tables and 1,000 trillion bytes of storage. CPU is shared on Web Hosting. Memory and disk space is limited. Data Transfer is 50 GB/month To benefit our users, extra traffic is free from today until a later date. Web Hosting only supports logging through FTP All Linux Web Hosting packages must comply with the following restrictions and must not exceed: A) 25% of a CPU core B) 512 MB RAM C) 100 active processes D) 1 MB/s disk IO E) The number of access requests processed per second cannot exceed 1000 (1000 QPS) If you exceed these limits, your site may become slow or lose service.
- How many domains can be added to Web Hosting?
- Web Hosting supports up to 30 domain names. You can add or delete domain names via the hosting console.
- Which region does the Alibaba Cloud Web Hosting support?
- Web Hosting currently supports US West 1 and Hong Kong regions. Europe, Asia and other regions will also be opened soon.
Certification course: Using ECS to Construct a Dynamic Website
Want to learn how to construct a dynamic website that can actively update its content? In this Clouder lesson, you will learn how to build a WordPress website on Alibaba Cloud.View Details
Upgraded Support For You
1 on 1 Presale Consultation, 24/7 Technical Support, Faster Response, and More Free Tickets.