【Object Storage Service】Response Header upgrade when web page,image or video objects stored in buckets are accessed
Content: To enhance data security, Alibaba Cloud OSS will upgrade the response headers that are returned when web page, image, or video objects stored in buckets are accessed. This upgrade affects buckets created after 00:00 July 1, 2022 (UTC+8). After the upgrade, OSS adds the Content-Disposition:'attachment=filename;' header to the response when one of the following types of objects are accessed by using the default endpoints of the buckets:
1. Image objects whose MIME type is image.
2. Web page objects whose MIME type is text.
3. Video objects whose MIME type is video.
4. Image and text objects that have the following case-insensitive suffixes: jpg, jpeg, jpe, png, tif, tiff, gif, svg, bmp, ico, ras, dib, svgz, webp, bm, jfif, x-png, exr, heic, htm, html, jsp, plg, htx, and stm.
5. Video objects that have the following case-insensitive suffixes: mp4, webm, ogg, m3u8, and ts.
In this case, the objects are downloaded as attachments and cannot be previewed on the browser. If you use custom domain names that are mapped to the buckets to access the objects, the Content-Disposition:'attachment=filename;' header is not added to the response, and so that the objects can be previewed. For more information about how to use custom domain names to access OSS, see "Map custom domain names" in OSS Console User Guide.