On the Overview page, you can view frequently used workspaces, go to the DataStudio, Data Integration, or DataService Studio page of a workspace, or go to the page for configuring a workspace. You can also create a workspace or synchronize log data from Content Delivery Network (CDN) to MaxCompute by one click on this page.
Log on to the DataWorks console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- If you log on as a Resource Access Management (RAM) user and no workspace exists, the message "Apply to the administrator for permissions" appears. To allow a RAM user to create workspaces, grant the required permission to the RAM user. For more information, see Prepare a RAM user and Create a workspace.
- The Overview page displays up to four frequently used workspaces. You can click Workspaces in the left-side navigation pane to view all workspaces.
- If a RAM user is granted only the deployment permission, the RAM user cannot go to the DataStudio page.
- A workspace in DataWorks is associated with one or two projects in MaxCompute. For more information, see Project.
- Frequently Used Workspaces
Displays the four workspaces that you frequently use. You can click a button in the section of each workspace to perform relevant operations. For example, you can click Workspace Settings to configure the workspace or click Data Analytics to go to the DataStudio page. You can also click Workspaces in the left-side navigation pane to go to the Workspaces page, where all workspaces are listed. For more information, see Workspace list.
- Activate Regions
Displays the regions where DataWorks is activated. You can click Activate New Region to activate DataWorks in a new region or click Show All Regions to view all regions where DataWorks is activated.
- Create Workspace: Click Create Workspace to create a workspace. For more information, see Workspace list.
- Activate CDN: Click Activate CDN to go to the Import CDN Data page. Set Table Name, Region, and Project, and click Submit.
- Data Analytics: Click Data Analytics. The DataStudio page of a workspace in the China (Hangzhou) region appears by default. For more information, see Data Analytics.
- Operation Center: Click Operation Center. The Operation Center page of a workspace in the China (Hangzhou) region appears by default. For more information, see Operation Center.
- DataService Studio: Click DataService Studio. The DataService Studio page of a workspace in the China (Hangzhou) region appears by default. For more information, see DataService Studio.
- App Studio: Click App Studio. The App Studio page of a workspace in the China (Hangzhou) region appears by default.
- DataWorks Marketplace: Click DataWorks Marketplace to go to the DataWorks marketplace page.
- DataWorks Experience Center: Click DataWorks Experience Center to go to the DataWorks experience center, where you can view big data development cases in various scenarios. You can also practice big data development in your workspace based on the DataWorks documentation.