Batch Compute is a cloud service for massive simultaneous batch processing. The system automatically manages resources, schedules tasks, loads data, and bills by usage. Batch Compute is already widely used in scenarios such as scientific applications, genetic data analysis, CGI rendering, media transcoding, and financial data analysis.
- Batch Processing at Scale Accelerate your task processing with tens of thousands of cores.
- Easy to Use Submit tasks with simple commands or API calls, with resource management and job scheduling automatically handle tasks.
- Distributed Caching Technology Expedite large-scale shared data access with unique distributed caching technology.
- Rich Application Scenarios Offer end-to-end solutions for application scenarios including media rendering and genetic data analysis.
- Flexible Resource Management and Task Scheduling Batch Compute dynamically creates and releases VM instances according to task requirements, enabling you to launch thousands of instances with a single command or API call.For reserved clusters, Batch Compute enables you to meet flexible task management goals with priority-based task scheduling.
- Compose Workflows with Directed Acyclic Graph Batch Compute allows you to construct complex workflows by specifying dependencies between different tasks. It also offers a CLI to help you compose workflows with easy-to-use configuration files.
- I/O Acceleration with Distributed Data Caching Batch Compute can accelerate shared data access with its unique distributed caching technology. It dramatically improves the overall performance of tasks with a large number of simultaneous instances that access common data on OSS or NAS.
- Access Object Storage with File System Interface Batch Compute enables users to mount OSS paths to the local file system within a VM instance. With this feature, programs can operate data on OSS as standard files without the need for extra programming.
- Reduce Compute Cost with Spot Instances Batch Compute allows you to leverage spot instances to reduce computing cost. If a spot instance is released before a task is finished, the task will automatically rerun to save you management overhead.
- Highly Customizable Compute Environments Batch Compute allows you to deploy programs through Docker or VM images and you can customize computing environments anyway you want.
Upgraded Support For You
1 on 1 Presale Consultation, 24/7 Technical Support, Faster Response, and More Tickets.