Message Queue Pricing
Pre-payment (Subscription): This billing model is mainly applicable to the Message Queue Enterprise Platinum edition. For complete billing details, please see Message Queue Platinum Edition Message Queue Platinum Edition.
Post-payment (Pay-As-You-Go): The details for this billing model are described as follows:
Pay-As-You-Go Billing Items
MQ Fee = API Call Fee + Topic Resource Usage Fee
Number of API Calls = Number of Calls of APIs for Message Sending + Number of Calls of APIs for Message Subscription + Number of Calls of APIs for Long Polling. Long polling refers to the API call generated by the Message Queue end-user for real-time message pushing. Each queue is long polled once every 15 seconds. The long polling count is not increased for any message generated in the queue during this period of time.
Pay-As-You-Go Billing Guide
API Call Fee(Unit Of Measure:USD/1 Million Calls)
|Tiered Billing||Number of Calls/Monthly Calls||HongKong Singapore||Malaysia|
|Tier 1||0 to 1 billion||0.45||0.42|
|Tier 2||1 billion to 5 billion||0.41||0.38|
|Tier 3||5 billion to 10 billion||0.34||0.31|
|Tier 4||10 billion to 50 billion||0.3||0.27|
|Tier 5||Over 50 billion||0.27||0.25|
- Topic Resource Usage Fee(Unit Of Measure:USD/Topic/day)
|Tiered Billing||Number of Calls Per Day Per Topic||HongKong Singapore||Malaysia|
|Tier 1||0 to 1 million||0.45||0.42|
|Tier 2||1 million to 5 million||0.34||0.31|
|Tier 3||5 million to 10 million||0.11||0.11|
|Tier 4||Over 10 million||0||0|
1. The cost of a post-paid MQ instance is settled on an hourly basis, and the bill is issued every 24 hours (issued on the next day). The fee is automatically deducted from the account balance.
2. The topic resource usage fee is billed in a tiered manner based on the API call count by each topic per day. In master-master account authorization mode, the two master accounts are both billed; while in master-slave account authorization mode, the total sum on the bill is charged to the master account. Therefore, delete the topics as soon as they are no longer in use to avoid unnecessary billing.
3. All the requests to call, send, and receive APIs are billed, and the billing unit is per one million requests. The number of API calls includes the number of calls of APIs for long polling. When messages are normally sent and received, no extra call of long-polling APIs is produced.
4. The maximum message body size is 4 MB. Every 4 KB of published or subscribed data is billed as one request. For example, when the size of one load (published or subscribed) is 256 KB, the API call is billed as 256/4 requests.
5. One request to publish a transaction is billed as 50 requests and one request to subscribe to a transaction is billed as 1 request. For example, when a transaction is published once and subscribed once, it is billed as 50+1=51 API requests.
6. One request to either publish or subscribe an ordered message is billed as 25 requests. For example, when an ordered message is published once and subscribed once, it is billed as 25+25=50 API requests.
7. One request to publish a scheduled message is billed as 25 requests, and one request to subscribe to it is billed as 1 request. For example, when a scheduled message is published once and subscribed once, it is billed as 25+1=26 API requests.
8. The billing coefficient of a financial cloud region is 1.9 times that of a public cloud region.
Free Call Description
1. The first 20 million API calls every month accumulated from from all regions are free of charge.
1. The billing cycle of the Message Queue instance is 24 hours. Thus, on the next natural day, Alibaba Cloud calculates the usage fee of your MQ instance for the previous day, issues a bill, and deducts the usage fee from your Alibaba Cloud account balance accordingly. A bill is generally issued within 8 to 10 hours after the current billing cycle is completed.
2. When your account balance is insufficient to pay off the bill amount and the Message Queue instance has been outstanding for more than 72 hours, Alibaba Cloud ceases providing service and releases the MQ instance. In addition, you cannot access the Message Queue console or APIs. Unprocessed message data will be automatically released, and the released data is unrecoverable.
3. When your pre-paid instance (a Message Queue enterprise platinum edition or an LMQ) expires, Alibaba Cloud stops providing service to you. If the instance fails to be renewed within 168 hours, it will be automatically released, and the released instance and data cannot be recovered. Try out over 40 products for free