Alibaba Cloud Announces New Technology Partners to AliLaunch Program
October 14, 2016
Hangzhou, China, October 14, 2016 - Alibaba Cloud, the cloud computing arm of Alibaba Group, today announced 12 new technology partners to the AliLaunch program. The addition of the new partners will bring a diverse range of technology solutions and products to companies across various industries, and drive new opportunities within the global cloud computing ecosystem.
The AliLaunch program serves as an integrated platform for enterprises on Alibaba Cloud to easily deploy software or services and gain convenient access to various technology partners worldwide. Partners can leverage a variety of value-added offerings such as joint ventures, marketplace partnerships, wholesaling to capitalize on Alibaba Cloud's network of 2.3 million customers worldwide.
"With the recent introduction of the AliLaunch program in August, we have continued our commitment to build a robust global cloud computing ecosystem which helps connect developers and partners from different countries on a unified platform. With more technology partners added to the program, we look forward to enabling businesses to access an extensive suite of software solutions, and to fostering deeper collaborations between technology partners and our rapidly growing market of international customers," said Mr. Sicheng YU, Vice President of Alibaba Group and General Manager of Alibaba Cloud Global.
Together with 11 existing technology partners listed on AliLaunch, the program have 23 technology partners from the United States, Europe, Japan and Thailand. The new Global Technology Partners participating in Alibaba Cloud's marketplaces cover a diversified mix of software products and solutions in different categories, including traffic management systems, cloud management, network analytics, and security. They include:
- CHEF – Enables enterprises to automate and manage the full stack of IT systems – infrastructure, run-time environments and applications.
- GTCOM – As a leading LSP and big data analysis service provider, GTCOM has been commited to facilitate cross-language information access and communication with AI.
- TeamViewer – As a market leader in online support and online access, TeamViewer focuses on cloud-based technologies that enable real time connections across the globe for both SMB and Enterprise customers.
- Teridion – Offers a better user experience for SaaS for both uploads and downloads, by optimizing routes across global backbone networks.
- NinjaMSP – As a leading SaaS IT management platform, NinjaMSP monitors, manages, alerts and reduces IT infrastructure complexities in the cloud.
- Axiom IO – Delivers secure access to your corporate apps, desktops, data and services from any device, over any network to empower mobile workers with the freedom and flexibility to choose how they work.
- BanyanOps – A network analytics platform for microservices, container infrastructure and cloud-native applications.
- NS1 – An intelligent DNS & traffic management platform that leverages network, infrastructure, application, and user telemetry to optimize the path to content, infrastructure, and applications through its Managed DNS, Dedicated DNS, and Pulsar traffic management solutions.
- Cassiopae - A Sopra Banking Software company that provides finance and asset management software solutions for loan, lease or asset management globally.
- Strikingly – With its main focus on building simple and easy to use Do-It-Yourself web construction tool, Strikingly allows websites to be created in 10 minutes.
- OnCam – Empowers developers with easy-to-use CDN and SDK solution to deliver revolutionary multi-user live video streaming applications that work in all network conditions for enterprise and consumer customers.
- Datometry – Enables and accelerates the adoption of cloud databases by letting applications run natively and instantly on the cloud without the need for rewrites or redesign.
About Alibaba Cloud
Established in September 2009, Alibaba Cloud (www.aliyun.com), Alibaba Group's cloud computing arm, develops highly scalable platforms for cloud computing and data management. It provides a comprehensive suite of cloud computing services to support participants of Alibaba Group's online and mobile commerce ecosystem, including sellers and other third-party customers and businesses. Alibaba Cloud is a business within Alibaba Group.