Wordpress on LAMP Ubuntu 14.04 64bits powered by IGS
Integrated with one of the world’s most popular web publishing platforms for building blogs and websites. We, IGS, provide a list of images pre-integrated with most popular software for web solution. It includes ready-to-run versions of Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin and all of the other software required to run each of those components. IGS image greatly simplifies the development and deployment of web applications.
This image is built with Ubuntu 14.04 and bundled with following popular software for web solutions.
- Ubuntu 14.04 64bits
- Apache 2.4.23 - the world's most used web server software
- MySQL 5.6.31 - relational database management system
- phpMyAdmin 126.96.36.199 - Web GUI for the administration of MySQL
- openssh-server 6.6 - Secure remote console for server management
- openssh-sftp-server 6.6 - Secure FTP for file uploading
- WordPress 4.5.3
WordPress - a free and open-source content management system (CMS). It was used by more than 26.4% of the top 10 million websites as of April 2016. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use on the Web, at more than 60 million websites.
- Full Theme System: Change the look and feel of your site with a few clicks by using existing free or commercial Wordpress themes
- Standards-compliant: Wordpress is in full compliance with the standards of the ECS.
- Thousands of plugins and widgets available
monthly subscription from Nov. 7th to 11th.