Create WordPress using an application template
If you do not have a cluster, you need to first create a cluster. For information about how to create a cluster, refer to Create a cluster.
1.Log on to the Container Service Management ConsoleContainer Service Management Console.
2.Click Applications in the left navigation pane and click Create Application in the upper-right corner. See the figure below.
3.Enter the application information, and click Create with application template.
- Name: The name of the application to be created. In this example, the application name is wordpress-test.
- Version: The version of the application to be created. By default, the version is 1.0.
- Cluster: The cluster which the application will be deployed to.
- Description: Information of the application. This information will be displayed in the Application List page.
- Pull Docker image: Check to use the latest Docker image in the registry.
4.Click Use existing application template, and click Select beside the wordpress template.
5.Modify corresponding settings in the template edit box.
aliyun.routing.port_80: http://wordpress indicates that requests from
http://wordpress.$testDomain are forwarded to Port 80 on the container after the container starts running.
6.Click Create and deploy.
7.Click View application list, Back to application list or Applications in the left navigation pane. As shown in the figure below, the application wordpress-test is created. Click wordpress-test in the application list to view the application details.
8.Click the service name web in the service list to view the service details.
9.Click the access endpoint address of the service web. This address is the domain name for access.
- The domain name is only used for testing. You must replace it with your own domain name.
If you cannot access the endpoint address, refer to Access link troubleshooting to troubleshoot the problem.
Create Your Perfect WebsiteStart Now