· Collaborative work management, which combines tasks, projects, and workflows with tools (such as dialogue, analysis, and dashboards), has become an important component of digital work methods, and it will accelerate business-oriented democratization of delivery. This is also a key element of the digital transformation of enterprises.
· Collaborative work management tools are being used in a wide range of business scenarios.
About DingTalk Teambition:
· Teambition is a low-threshold collaboration tool that provides professional project collaboration and task management products.
· Teambition has been fully integrated with DingTalk. Users can obtain its product capabilities through DingTalk.
· Teambition provides a wealth of project management tools, and its users can select visual views, such as Kanban view, Gantt chart, table view, statistical view, and resource view, as needed.
· Just as computers were productivity tools in the PC era, DingTalk is creating new productivity tools for everyone in the mobile era.
Source: Market Guide for Collaborative Work Management, by Nikos Drakos, Mike Gotta, 27 October 2021.
Disclaimer:Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.