Recommended Solution Architecture
- The smart hardware platform from Alibaba Cloud consists of six stages:
- 1. Hardware equipment stage:
- At this stage, it connects smart devices to a gateway for data exchange using online communication applications and modules such as Multipoint Control Unit (MCU), sensors and Wi-Fi/3G/4G sensors.
- 2. Cloud gateway stage:
- At this stage, the cloud gateway receives and forwards messages from connected intelligent hardware equipment to independent nodes through universal protocols.
- 3. Mobile client:
- At this stage, the IoT cloud platform receives and sends data back and forth to the cloud gateway and also processes equipment registration queries, data storage, data processing and sends relevant commands.
- 4. IoT stage:
- At the IoT stage, the Server Load Balancer and a horizontally scalable ECS cluster push and receive high-quality concurrent data structures.
- 5. Service stage:
- At the service stage, nodes match the target hardware and forwards service data on the basis of parameters set by user. This forwarding completes data subscription and distribution of the service system and allows you to control hardware efficiently.
- 6. Big data stage:
- At the big-data stage, huge sets of transactional data generated by users which are stored in the Alibaba Cloud Table Store or Distributed Relational Database provides real-time response to queries. MaxCompute performs various statistical analyses and provides intelligent predictions based on analyzed data. Further Alibaba Cloud Analytical Database Service implements and manages complex multidimensional data queries.