Recommended Solution Architecture
- The real estate equipment management cloud platform consists of four main parts: the IoT stage, the service zone, the big data stage, and business intelligence & analysis stage:
- 1. IoT stage: a data communication server cluster is built to collect and process the data of real estate equipment. Data is sent to a cluster of stream-processing servers for processing in real-time as well as monitoring for any abnormal or inconsistent data. The stream-processing cluster notifies the administrator before passing the data to analytical nodes.
- 2. Service stage: the web application server cluster connects to the connected equipment's browser, allowing administrators to remotely manage and control any equipment set up through the network.
- 3. Big data, business intelligence and analysis stages: the ApsaraDB for RDS cluster stores equipment data through Distributed Relational Database Service which provides real-time query services for all users. Data is synchronized to the ODPS cluster which then performs statistical analyses and various predictions based on the data analysis model. The results of the data analysis is sent through the DPC node to be refined by service analysts.
- 4. Security: Server Load Balancer and a horizontally scalable ECS cluster are used in the solution's IoT stage and service stage to ensure that the collection of highly concurrent data is as reliable as possible.