Recommended Solution Architecture
- The vehicle network architecture consists of four stages: IoT, service, big data zone and business intelligence.
- 1. IoT stage: an ECS hosted data collection cluster and an application server cluster combine to locate vehicles and collect and process their data.
- 2. Big data stage: huge data sets of transaction data between goods owners and vehicle owners are stored in Open Table Service/Distributed Relational Database Service to provide real-time queries for the clusters in the service stage. Alibaba Cloud MaxCompute provides statistical analyses and intelligent predictions. Analytical DB then implements the analyzed data and oversees the querying of the complex multidimensional data.
- 3. Service stage: the access server cluster completes app access to the browser for vehicle managers, drivers and goods owners. The application server cluster reports corresponding service processing details to the vehicle managers and drivers.
- 4. Local backup for remote disaster recovery: remote disaster recovery can be configured by Alibaba Cloud data centers located worldwide, greatly improving your network's service availability.
- 5. Security: Alibaba Cloud Server Load Balancer and a horizontally scalable ECS cluster are used in the IoT Zone and Service Zone to ensure the reliability of highly concurrent data. A powerful, integrated security system ensures your network is protected with a suite of security services including DDoS prevention, network intrusion detection, web application protection, host intrusion protection, vulnerability detection and Trojan detection.