This template creates cloud resources such as VPC, VSwitch, ECS instance, and security group in a zone, deploys the SAP HANA 1.0 or 2.0 system on two ECS instances, and configures system replication and high availability settings.
The deployment instruction for the solution - Automatic Deployment of a Two-node SAP HANA Cluster in a New VPC is following:
1. Check the alibaba cloud account permission, should include these services VPC, ECS, RAM, ROS, OSS and Action Trail(optional), as well as productions HaVip and Shared Block Storage.
2. Create OSS bucket and a directory to store the required medias for deployment.
3. Download the medias on the SAP official website using the SAP authorized S account and upload it to the directory created in the previous step.
4. Click the Create Stack button, follow the wizard to specify parameters and etc.
5. Once the stack created, You can open the stack output page to view the Installlog and check whether the deployment is successful.