This template uses an existing VPC and VSwitch to create cloud resources such as ECS instances and security groups in a zone and deploys the SAP HANA 1.0 or 2.0 system on a single ECS instance.
The deployment instruction for the solution - Automatic Deployment of SAP HANA on a Single ECS Instance in an Existing VPC is following:
1. Check the alibaba cloud account permission, should include these services VPC, ECS, RAM, ROS, OSS and Action Trail(optional).
2. Create OSS bucket and a directory to store the required medias for deployment.
3. Download the medias on the SAP official website using the SAP authorized S account and upload it to the directory created in the previous step.
4. Click the Create Stack button, follow the wizard to specify parameters and etc.
5. Once the stack created, You can open the stack output page to view the Installlog and check whether the deployment is successful.