Billable Items of ApsaraVideo VOD
You are charged based on the storage space consumed. If the stored data is smaller than 50 GB, the storage of the data is free of charge. If you use the OSS bucket allocated to your ApsaraVideo VOD service, instead of Alibaba Cloud CDN, to transfer data, you are charged for the outbound traffic.
ApsaraVideo VOD charges you for the downstream traffic. You can pay for the traffic in pay-as-you-go mode. You also can purchase data transfer plans to deduct the traffic.
You are charged for the bitrates used for transcoding videos and the total time consumed. You can choose the pay-as-you-go billing method or purchase transcoding plans.
Short Video SDK
Short Video SDK fees are calculated based on the function modules. You can choose whether to use this feature based on your business requirements. You are not charged if you do not use this feature.
VOD Billing Methods
ApsaraVideo VOD fees are calculated based on accumulated storage service fees, transcoding service fees, CDN service fees, and Short Video SDK fees.
Storage services include storage fees and traffic fees.
|Output Specification||Mainland China Price(USD/GB/Month)||Singapore Price(USD/GB/Month)||Germany Price(USD/GB/Month)||Japan Price(USD/GB/Month)||India Price(USD/GB/Month)||Indonesia Price(USD/GB/Month)|
This fee is calculated based on your total usage of Storage(OSS) downstream traffic. Upstream traffic is free of charge.
|Outbound Traffic||Mainland China Price(USD/GB)||Singapore Price(USD/GB)||Germany Price(USD/GB)||Japan Price(USD/GB)||India Price(USD/GB)||Indonesia Price(USD/GB)|
Output duration: For each output file, fees are calculated by minute, with durations precise to two decimal places and the second decimal place rounded up if the third decimal place is 5 or larger. Videos of less than 1 second are calcuated as 0.02 minutes.
|Output Specification||Mainland China Price(USD/Minute)||Singapore Price(USD/Minute)||Germany Price(USD/Minute)||Japan Price(USD/Minute)||India Price(USD/Minute)||Indonesia Price(USD/Minute)|
|H.264 4K (3840 x 2160)||0.0433||0.05||0.045||0.05||0.05||0.05|
|H.264 2K (2560 x 1440)||0.0217||0.0375||0.0338||0.0375||0.0375||0.0375|
|H.264 HD (1920 x 1080)||0.0101||0.025||0.025||0.025||0.025||0.025|
|H.264 SD (1280 x 720)||0.005||0.0125||0.0113||0.0125||0.0125||0.0125|
|H.264 LD (640 x 480)||0.0034||0.0094||0.0084||0.0094||0.0094||0.0094|
|H.265 4K（3840 x 2160）||0.2167||0.25||0.225||0.25||0.25||0.25|
|H.265 2K (2560 x 1440）||0.1083||0.1875||0.1688||0.1875||0.1875||0.1875|
|H.265 HD (1920 x 1080)||0.0504||0.125||0.1125||0.125||0.125||0.125|
|H.265 SD (1280 x 720)||0.0252||0.0625||0.0563||0.0625||0.0625||0.0625|
|H.265 LD (640 x 480)||0.0168||0.0469||0.0422||0.0469||0.0469||0.0469|
1.The output specification is determined by the horizontal and vertical sides of the output video resolution. For example, output video resolutions where the horizontal side does not exceed 1280 and the vertical side does not exceed 720 are regarded as SD (1280 x 720) specification. If the horizontal side of the output video exceeds 1280 or the vertical side exceeds 720, this video provides a higher specification
2. Above price is for normal transcoding, the price of narrowband HD 1.0 is triple the normal price.
Billing Rule: Uses a tiered scale with each region having a specific traffic billing rate. Monthly traffic overages are accumulated and calculated on a calendar month basis
|Traffic Tier (USD/GB)||Mainland China-CN||North America-NA||European Union-EU||Asia Pacific 1-AP1||Asia Pacific 2-AP2||Asia Pacific 3-AP3||Middle East & Africa-MEAA||South America-SA|
|0GB - 50TB (inclusive)||0.04||0.07||0.07||0.081||0.108||0.096||0.2||0.2|
|50TB - 100TB (inclusive)||0.03||0.06||0.06||0.062||0.094||0.083||0.18||0.18|
Note: To avoid causing a loss to users due to abnormal and malicious traffic, the upper bandwidth limit for Pay-By-Traffic is set to 10 Gbps by default. Asia-Pacific Regions:
• Asia-Pacific 1：China(Hong Kong), Japan, China(Taiwan), China(Macau), and Southeast Asia Countries (excluding Vietnam and Indonesia)
• Asia-Pacific 2：India, Indonesia, Korea and Vietnam
• Asia-Pacific 3：Australia and New Zealand
Short Video SDK
Billing by the combination of function modules, you can choose the corresponding module according to your needs
Annual license authorization, support up to 3 applications (1 application includes iOS and Android platforms)
Buy Short Video SDK Now
Outbound data transfer plan
Description: The data transfer plan uses the subscription billing method, and supports the one-off payment. The plan takes effect immediately after the payment. The excess data transfer is billed by traffic.
VOD Traffic Package Released
|Traffic Specification(USD/GB)||Mainland China-CN||North America-NA||European Union-EU||Asia Pacific 1-AP1||Asia Pacific 2-AP2||Asia Pacific 3-AP3||Middle East & Africa-MEAA||South America-SA|
• Billed item: outbound traffic.
• Billing method: subscription.
• Billing cycle: The system calculates billing on a daily basis, and deducts consumed traffic from the data transfer plan.
• Validity period: one year.
• You can choose a target region from eight available regions to accelerate the content delivery.
• A data transfer plan can be used only by the Alibaba Cloud account that purchased the plan.
• Multiple data transfer plans are sorted in ascending order of expiration time. The plan with the least remaining validity days has higher payment priority.
• To check the balance of your outbound traffic quota and view the details of your data transfer plan, choose Billing Management > Billing Management > Resource Packages > Overview, and select VOD Traffic Package from the Product drop-down list.
• The outbound traffic quota in the data transfer plan is only available within the validity period. The unused traffic quota is invalid after the plan expires. No alternatives or complementary measures will be provided.