Plesk Onyx on CentOS 7 (BYOL)
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform to run, automate and grow applications, websites and hosting businesses. Available in more than 32 languages across 140 countries in the world, over 2500 managed service providers and over 250k Web Professionals are partnering with Plesk today.
A single control panel with an intuitive graphical interface, a ready-to-code environment and powerful extensions. Peace of mind with a complete set of security tools and features for your apps, websites, networks, servers and OSes. Easily harden your properties and automate your security. Focus on your business, not on infrastructure management. Schedule server related tasks and automate intelligent maintenance.
Key solution areas include:
- Unlimited Domains
- WordPress Toolkit with automated staging/cloning included
- Support for NodeJS, Ruby, Docker and LAMP stacks w/ Apache or NGINX
- Security & backups across all levels of a website or application stack
- Subscription Management, Account Management and Reseller Management
- 100+ Plesk Extensions in the in-app catalog
Plesk runs on Aliyun's cloud infrastructure, simplifying the lives of Web Professionals and providing the scalability, security, and performance that your customers depend on.
- This is a BYOL (bring your own license) offering, each instance requires a license for Plesk from the Plesk online store: https://www.plesk.com/pricing
- Plesk runs smoothly on ecs.tiny and ecs.small instances for less than 10 websites or applications with a small load. We recommend using an ecs.medium instance with SSD or higher for larger workloads. We also recommend to review the Plesk Hardware Requirements before.