LAMP on Ubuntu 14.04 64bits
The most popular web service solution stack on the public Internet. We, IGS, provide a list of images pre-integrated with most popular software for web service solution. It includes ready-to-run versions of Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP and phpMyAdmin and all of the other software required to run each of those components. IGS image greatly simplifies the development and deployment of Web applications.
This image is built with Ubuntu 14.04 and bundled with following popular software for web service solution. Optimized to add your security concern.
- Apache 2.4.23 - the world's most used web server software
- MySQL 5.6.31 - relational database management system
- phpMyAdmin 220.127.116.11 - Web GUI for the administration of MySQL
- openssh-server 6.6 - Secure remote console for server management
- openssh-sftp-server 6.6 - Secure FTP for file uploading
To access, using following URL
http://<Global IP Address>
Upload web page files
Place your files into a directory called the "document root" of the server. The document root is at /data/wwwroot/default by default. Place your files there.
When you are finished (provided that your domain name has been updated around the world), you should be able to access your site in your web browser.
Use following URL to open phpMyAdmin page
http://<Global IP Address>/phpMyAdmin
monthly subscription from Nov. 7th to 11th.