Exchange uses EDB files to store users' data and other information. So when users want to convert Exchange database (.edb) to Outlook, ... Full text

May 12, 2022 18:43 PM from Board - Data Migration

There is no doubt that Gmail has been dominating the email service for the last few years and has over 1.5 billion users with availability i... Full text

May 12, 2022 15:06 PM from Board - Data Migration

Outlook data files OST and PST are essential for storing data and information of users. Sometimes Outlook data files get corrupted dueto sev... Full text

May 9, 2022 13:41 PM from Board - Data Migration

Sometimes, the Outlook OST file corrupts for various reasons. This post has discussed some solutions where OST files are contaminated. In ad... Full text

May 7, 2022 13:34 PM from Board - Data Migration

It is easy to import PST to Office 365 with Shoviv PST to Office 365 migration software. This software is easy to use with its user-friendly... Full text

May 4, 2022 18:40 PM from Board - Data Migration

To give you a brief about the IMAP backup software, it is a utility that solves the problem of multiple users or even organizations to secur... Full text

Apr 30, 2022 14:02 PM from Board - Data Migration

If you are not aware of the suitable process, converting Lotus Notes to Outlook can be a daunting task for you. So this post refers you to a... Full text

Apr 28, 2022 13:35 PM from Board - Data Migration

Saving the IMAP data locally can help to prevent them from vulnerabilities. Incidents like hacking and virus attacks can put your data assoc... Full text

Apr 22, 2022 18:08 PM from Board - Data Migration

Shoviv softwareprovides an advanced tool l that helps to Office 365 email backup to PST andrestores PST files in Office 365 in a single dash... Full text

Apr 20, 2022 16:06 PM from Board - Data Migration

Office 365 enables the users to Export Office 365 mailbox to PST files. PST files arepreferred to keep the backup of Office 365 mailboxes in... Full text

Apr 15, 2022 18:07 PM from Board - Data Migration

If you need to make the migration from your current Exchange version to the latest, you need an Exchange migration solution. The manual meth... Full text

Apr 4, 2022 14:57 PM from Board - Data Migration

If you are one of them who are still using the older version of Exchange Server and wanted to shift towards the 2019 version, consider using... Full text

Mar 26, 2022 15:30 PM from Board - Data Migration

If you look for a method to import PST to Office 365, you end up choosing either a manual method or a professional third-party tool. However... Full text

Mar 14, 2022 13:14 PM from Board - Data Migration

Due to rapid changes in technology, organizations look for newer things. Looking at the reason why the companies are moving towards Office 3... Full text

Mar 3, 2022 18:06 PM from Board - Data Migration

I am using Gmail for the last five years, and the only thing that is still terrifying for me is unauthorized access. My inbox carries many i... Full text

Feb 10, 2022 13:49 PM from Board - Data Migration

As far as I know, heaps of GroupWise migration tools are available on the web, which provides solutions to migrate GroupWise to Office 365 a... Full text

Jan 10, 2022 14:25 PM from Board - Data Migration

Many organizations are now moving towards Office 365 as it comes with several benefits and offers for their users. If you still have not mig... Full text

Aug 25, 2021 15:23 PM from Board - Data Migration

There are immense problems/issues faced by users while exporting Exchange 2016 mailboxes to PST. PST file is often known as ‘Personal Storag... Full text

Aug 6, 2021 13:19 PM from Board - Data Migration

Exchange Server Backup and Restore Tool is a truly amazing utility, which helps to manage the Exchange Server mailboxes' backup, immacu... Full text

Sep 19, 2020 13:32 PM from Board - Data Migration

Mostly by chance, sometimes purposefully.And there is the ever-present risk from viruses and other malware. Office 365provides severance, bu... Full text

Aug 27, 2020 13:14 PM from Board - Data Migration

Latest visit

(3)