• UID3023
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
Reads:1808Replies:3

[Forum Admin]Google Authenticator help

Created#
More Posted time:Jul 10, 2017 10:52 AM
I lost my phone and now I no longer have google authenticator.

Password is correct but it forces me to get an authenticator code before I can access my console.

I tried recover password... it recovered the password but then asked me for the authenticator code again.

All the documentations I have found says I need to be in the account in order to setup the authenticator, but I can't get into the account without the authenticator...

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Arbitrage
Intern
Intern
  • UID3023
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
1st Reply#
Posted time:Jul 12, 2017 23:21 PM
can someone help ?

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans5
  • Follows0
  • Posts343
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Jul 13, 2017 14:16 PM
If you are an Alibaba Cloud international user, to unbind MFA, you are expected to provide the following information:

If your payment is credit card, please provide:
1. Your Alibaba Cloud account and the name in your basic information
2. The screenshot of one transaction record related to the account (the screenshot needs to include the last 4 digits of your credit card, the transaction time, and transaction amount)
Or the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the credit card.

If your payment method is PayPal, please provide:
1. Your Alibaba Cloud account and the name in your basic information
2. The screenshot of one transaction record related to the account (the screenshot needs to include the PayPal account, the transaction time, and transaction amount)

You can email your information to support_intl@aliyun.com for help.
AlibabaCloud.com

JdJ
JdJ
Intern
Intern
  • UID5662
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
3rd Reply#
Posted time:May 20, 2018 20:45 PM
I have a similar issue. I sent an e-mail as per the instructions TEN days ago. I have had no response so far. I urgently need to change some DNS settings for a domain that I registrered with Alibaba. I'm very disappointed that Alibaba does not have an automated procedure to recover from a failing MFA binding. But that wouldn't be a problem if a more speedy response to an e-mail request is possible.

Regards,
Jaap de Jonge