• UID2830
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
Reads:623Replies:1

[Forum Admin]Credit Card Charged without my concern

Created#
More Posted time:Jun 1, 2017 1:57 AM
I Have registred an account mounths ago on alibaba cloud to test the free trial.

After the free trial ends alibaba cloud started charging my credit card, i aked for a refund 12-04-2017 without success, so... i paid this first charge.

For my surprise, today i was charged again $30usd, and $70 on my credit card, wft? im not using this service for mounths and still getting charged, i cant remove my credit card i cant do anything.

Stop with this shit alibaba

Alibaba free trial is a scam

Cloudy
Administrator
Administrator
  • UID63
  • Fans4
  • Follows1
  • Posts58
1st Reply#
Posted time:Jun 5, 2017 10:46 AM
Dear user,
We feel sorry about the problem you met, as not having detailed info about your account, we may not answer your question here, can you contact our post-service to specify the issue? And we also suggest you to release your resources currently running to avoid more fees.
1. How to contact post-sales?
Submit a ticket within the console at Technical Support > Open a new ticket .
2. How to release resources?
The release of your instance can be conducted by logging into the console and navigating to Elastic Computing Service > Instances, check the box next to the instance you want to stop, and click “Release Instance”. Please note that releasing an instance will delete the virtual machine (instance), including its attached disks and the data contained within it.