Intern
Intern
  • UID2956
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
30Floor#
Posted time:Jun 27, 2017 15:30 PM
As far as RDSs go, MariaDB isn't bad and it seems to have pretty solid LTS from community devs and corps alike. I prefer NoSQL dbs like MongoDB for most things, and for RDS solutions, I usually go with Postgres.

cetnet
Intern
Intern
  • UID2962
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
31Floor#
Posted time:Jun 28, 2017 15:04 PM
Here's my personal advice
Have I ever used MariaDB I think he has a lot of advantages, such as the Maria storage engine, PBXT storage engine, XtraDB storage engine, but sometimes it is very unstable, hope to improve the look, I think it is best to use MySQL because it is strong and stable but sometimes there are loopholes so I am very worried, but I believe that MariaDB may replace MySQL in the future and this is my personal opinion, hope to adopt.

Akiiii
Intern
Intern
  • UID9029
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts8
32Floor#
Posted time:Jul 15, 2021 19:07 PM
Amazing also check https://itseasytech.com/

alisun
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID11450
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts54
33Floor#
Posted time:Jul 24, 2021 8:07 AM
ApsaraDB for MariaDB

Compatiblity with Oracle
Multiple storage engines
MariaDB Supports multiple enterprise database features, including the Window functions, online data tracking and restoration, and online column addition.

You can configure IP whitelists to allow only the specified instances to access resources. You can also use VPCs to implement advanced network access control.
Supports SQL audit to record all visitors and their activities. This ensures that all security issues can be tracked.

ApsaraDB for MariaDB TX supports remote disaster recovery instances. Instances in different regions synchronize data with each other in real time. When an exception occurs, you can switch your business from the active instance to the standby instance to ensure high availability.
Provides the Standalone Edition, Active/Standby Edition, and Three-member Enterprise Edition.

Previous Next