• UID2259
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts8
Reads:6734Replies:10

How to update credit card information

Created#
More Posted time:Mar 13, 2017 12:27 PM
My credit card is expired and I am having troubling updating it in the bililng console. I need to update the expiry date and CVC code but this function seems to be missing from your website.

I tried to add it as a new card but I get the error "Sorry, this card has already been saved."

I cannot delete the original card because it is my only payment method, so the system doesn't allow it to be deleted. I only have this one credit card, so I can't add another card in order to delete the expired card.

Please help me, my ECS is expiring in 12 hours!

How can your billing console be missing such a basic function as updating a credit card expiry date?

JamesCL
Intern
Intern
  • UID2259
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts8
1st Reply#
Posted time:Mar 13, 2017 13:01 PM
I thought I found a solution but it doesn't work. I added my new credit card to my PayPal account and then tried to add my PayPal account as a payment method. Here is the error from PayPal when I tried to add my PayPal account as a payment method.

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans3
  • Follows0
  • Posts173
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Mar 13, 2017 16:19 PM
Credit card update function is about to release later today,  Please try again by the end of today, or tomorrow.

Subscription model instance won't be released or stopped right after expired, it will keep running for 15 days. No worries, after your instance expired, your instance will keep running for 15 days.

About your paypal adding error, we suggest you submit a ticket to support team to check.

JamesCL
Intern
Intern
  • UID2259
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts8
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Mar 16, 2017 10:39 AM
The function to update the credit card was released on Mar 13 but it still doesn't work. When I try to update my card, I get the following error message.

[Error Code:916]Sorry, your card cannot be added. Please check the following:
1. Your card may not be supported because it is a: Mainland China bank card, prepaid card, virtual card or gift card.
2. Your credit card has already been added to a seperate Alibaba Cloud account.
3. Your credit card is invalid.

There is no update to my support ticket since 2 days ago. When can this problem be solved? I want to buy more services but you are making it very difficult!

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans3
  • Follows0
  • Posts173
4Floor#
Posted time:Mar 17, 2017 11:29 AM
Error Code:916 that means system does not accept your card, please change another credit card to try.

JamesCL
Intern
Intern
  • UID2259
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts8
5Floor#
Posted time:Mar 20, 2017 12:13 PM
It's the same credit card that was registered before, only the expiry date and CVC code are different. If I had another credit to try, then I wouldn't have this problem. I could just add a second card, delete the first card, then add the first card again with the updated expiry date. I only have one credit card, that is the problem. It's not allowed to delete your only payment method (even when the credit card is expired), and it's impossible to update the expiry date once your credit card is renewed.

JamesCL
Intern
Intern
  • UID2259
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts8
6Floor#
Posted time:Mar 20, 2017 13:02 PM
I have finally managed to add my PayPal account and solve this problem. Adding my PayPal account failed before because my PayPal account was not verified. After I verified my PayPal account, I was able to add it, and then delete my expired credit card.

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans3
  • Follows0
  • Posts173
7Floor#
Posted time:Mar 22, 2017 16:03 PM
Could you please create a ticket in the web console and wait for the service feedback?

fiedaayesha511
Intern
Intern
  • UID3034
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
8Floor#
Posted time:Jul 11, 2017 18:03 PM
which credit card can be used for this transaction

Mkaslan
Intern
Intern
  • UID3089
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
9Floor#
Posted time:Jul 20, 2017 3:36 AM
Discover Bank
Aplacition ID 321312
Mehmet Kizilaslan
Türkiye Gaziantep Sahinbey
Transfer 45 00$
Geribildirim Saglarmisiniz ?

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans3
  • Follows0
  • Posts173
10Floor#
Posted time:Jul 20, 2017 16:36 PM
Please create a ticket to raise your issue with support team. They will help you.