How to Migrate Zoho Mail to Google Workspace (G Suite)?
Created#More Posted time:Apr 4, 2023 20:48 PM
To migrate your email from Zoho Mail to G Suite, follow these steps:
Create a G Suite account: If you haven't already done so, create a G Suite account and set up your domain.
Enable IMAP in Zoho Mail: Sign in to your Zoho Mail account and go to the Settings > Mail Accounts > POP/IMAP tab. Click on the Enable IMAP button to enable IMAP access.
Add your Zoho Mail account to G Suite: In your G Suite account, go to the Admin console and click on the "Add a user" button. Enter the email address and details of the Zoho Mail account that you want to migrate.
Configure Gmail to import from Zoho Mail: Log in to your G Suite Gmail account and go to the Settings > Accounts and Import tab. Click on the "Import mail and contacts" button and enter the Zoho Mail email address and password. Follow the prompts to complete the import process.
Set up email forwarding: In Zoho Mail, go to the Settings > Mail Accounts > Email Forwarding tab. Enter the email address of your G Suite account and click on the Add Forwarding button. This will ensure that any new emails sent to your Zoho Mail account are automatically forwarded to your G Suite account.
Verify email delivery: Once the import process is complete, you should verify that all your emails have been successfully migrated to G Suite. You can do this by logging in to your G Suite account and checking your email.
Update your DNS settings: Finally, update your domain's MX records to point to G Suite so that all incoming email is delivered to your G Suite account. You can find the necessary MX records in your G Suite Admin console.
Note: It's important to carefully plan your migration and ensure that all your important emails and data are backed up before proceeding with the migration process.
Or try Cigati IMAP Backup Tool to smoothly migrate your Zoho Mail Emails to Google Workspace account with no data loss. This tool is fast and reliable method for Zoho to G Suite Migration. Also, it can transfer your Zoho emails to Office 365, Gmail, and Another IMAP Server with ease.
1st Reply#Posted time:Apr 17, 2023 15:56 PM
Migrating Zoho Mail to Google Workspace (formerly known as G Suite) can be done using an IMAP migration tool like Shoviv IMAP Migration tool Here are the steps to follow:
1. First, set up your Google Workspace account and create email accounts for all the users who need to be migrated.
2. Next, configure your Zoho Mail account to allow IMAP access. To do this, log in to your Zoho Mail account, go to Settings, and then select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. From there, enable IMAP access.
3. Download and install Shoviv IMAP Migration Tool on your computer.
4. Launch the tool and click on the "Add Source" button to add your Zoho Mail account as the source email account. Enter the required login credentials.
4. Click on the "Add Destination" button and add your Google Workspace account as the destination email account. Enter the required login credentials.
5. Configure the migration settings, such as the migration type (full or selective), the date range, and the folder mapping.
6. Start the migration process by clicking on the "Start Migration" button. The tool will transfer all the emails from your Zoho Mail account to your Google Workspace account.
7. Once the migration is complete, verify that all the emails have been successfully transferred to your Google Workspace account.
Overall, using an IMAP migration tool like Shoviv IMAP Migration Tool can simplify the process of migrating Zoho Mail to Google Workspace. It ensures that all your emails are transferred quickly and efficiently, without the risk of losing any data.
Read more: Migrate Zoho Mail to Google Workspace
[hannabaker edited the post at Aug 3, 2023 18:07 PM]
2nd Reply#Posted time:Apr 17, 2023 20:26 PM
Aryson Zoho Backup Tool is the best software to migrate Zoho Mail to Google Workspace (G Suite). It migrates Zoho emails to various email clients such as Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, GoDaddy, etc. Moreover, the tool also enables users to export Zoho emails to PDF, PST, MSG, EML, and EMLX formats. The software is available for Windows and Mac users.
3rd Reply#Posted time:Jun 10, 2023 18:14 PM
If you are finding for solution to migrate Zoho Mail data to Google Workspace / G Suite / Gmail account then you can go with advanced CubexSoft Zoho Backup Tool that is smart Zoho Email Backup tool that can directly migrate unlimited email messages from multiple Zoho Mail accounts to Google Workspace at once. The tool helps to migrate Zoho Mail to Google Workspace with attachments. The program supports free demo edition to know how to migrate Zoho Mail to Gmail without any charge. It helps to evaluate its working efficiency and working steps. https://www.cubexsoft.com/zoho-mail-backup/
4Floor#Posted time:Jun 12, 2023 14:17 PM
Use IMAP Mail Backup Tool is the most efficient and secure tool that migrates IMAP to Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, Zoho Mail, Yandex Mail, etc. It also converts IMAP emails to PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, etc. Moreover, the tool allows the bulk conversion of IMAP emails at once. Users can skip the attachments of the migration process. Additionally, it supports all versions of the Windows operating system. To analyze the performance you can download it.