How to Move Email from Domain to Gmail?
Created#More Posted time:Feb 14, 2023 15:17 PM
Are you looking for a solution to transfer email domain to Gmail? then you can follow these steps to move all your email data:
1. Set up a Gmail account if you don't have one already.
2. In Gmail, go to "Settings" (the gear icon) and then click on "Accounts and Import."
3. Click on "Import mail and contacts."
4. Enter your email address from the domain that you want to import from and click "Continue."
5. Enter your email password and select the options for importing, such as whether to import all emails or only those from a specific date.
6. Click "Continue" and follow the prompts to complete the import process.
7. Once the import is complete, you can choose whether to leave a copy of the emails on the domain server or delete them.
Note: You may need to enable "POP" access on the domain email account for the import to work. Also, it's recommended to back up your emails before importing them to avoid any data loss.
You can use the advanced Cigati IMAP Backup Tool to transfer email from Domain to Gmail with no data loss. Also, it can move your domain email to Gmail and many other popular email clients. The tool is designed to be user-friendly, with a simple and straightforward interface.
[Rohits1208 edited the post at Feb 25, 2023 14:31 PM]
1st Reply#Posted time:Feb 15, 2023 13:37 PM
You can make use of the Sysinfo IMAP Email Backup Software to easily move all emails with attachments from any Domain to Gmail. You will need some basic details of the domain and then use them in the software. Then the software will migrate all emails from your respective domain to Gmail. Some information of your Gmail will also be needed for the migration.