• UID9865
  • Fans0
  • Follows2
  • Posts17
Reads:161Replies:0

My Alibaba Cloud ACE Experience ---Part2

Created#
More Posted time:Jul 19, 2020 18:46 PM
Hi Everyone, let us continue.  For the Part 2.  I really want to share you the technical key points what i had sort out for Alibaba Cloud service and function.  it is all based on my and my firends real exam experience, so do not miss it.

for this topic, we will divided into 3 sections, Alibaba cloud knowledge, Common IT knowledge and Exam required Abilities.
before the start , I am recommend you download and read the exam outlines, it is very useful, everytime , i had new feelings, the links as below:
https://files.alicdn.com/tpsservice/bea9b67d290f2d88804fc69a7faa07d9.pdf?spm=a3c0i.247148.8186631860.1.ec3521aagoQgvO&file=bea9b67d290f2d88804fc69a7faa07d9.pdf

Alibaba Cloud Knowledge:

Familiar with basic concepts of Alibaba Cloud computing products, including Elastic Compute Service (ECS), Server Load Balancer (SLB), Auto Scaling, Object Storage Service (OSS), Content Distribution Network (CDN), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Alibaba Cloud Security, and CloudMonitor

From my perspective, it is the main outline, it tell you the mainly products you need take care about,
I will give some suggestions that I summarize. wish it would help you find the key. the higher position,  the more important.
ECS ,SLB, Auto Scaling ,CDN, VPC, RDS (DRDS), OSS, Big Data, Migration and Hybrid  Cloud,Security and Access Control, Middleware, IoT.

Understanding of main application scenarios of Alibaba Cloud computing products, as well as
scenarios where the products are applied in a combination

it is all about ECS.  you need know about ECS ,include the snapshot , the backup policy. the security group , the disk encryption.  the RAM instance role , they are the key points of ECS.
you may say , the securtiy group should be network, the data encryption is belong to storage, so always remember, for ACE exam, you are always in the scenarios , it is always a combination question, it is not easy , but you need beat it.

Grasp of basic operations of Alibaba Cloud computing products, such as provisioning, creation,
configuration, starting, stopping, and deletion.
Understanding of the design and deployment of scalable system architectures
Familiar with self-healing technology, fault tolerance service, disaster recovery, and failover policy

I put the three requiement together,  it is mainly about solution architecture. the key point is Auto scaling ,SLB ,High availablity (HA) and Disaster Recovery.  The questions are in the scenarios, you would use SLB and Auto scaling group to build HA. please put the HA always in your heart. cloud service is good or bad? Can it maintain stability ?  Can it be better than offline machine ?  the answer will always been HA.  you build a good HA architecture , you will never worry about service stop.

Understanding of Alibaba Cloud's big data products, including big data analysis and presentation,
big data basic service, big data application service, and analysis and search service
the big data questions from my points, a little more. but a good news is the questions are not very diffcult. Maybe it is because we are cloud computing expert exam not big data exam. what you need do is know the advantage and disadvantage of MaxCompute , DataWorks, DataV. A little about MapReduce , QuickBI and PAI. it will not block you.

Familiar with Alibaba Cloud's security features and best practices
Alibaba cloud security features i think it is the best one of the top 3 cloud vendors, it had so many wodnerful functions and even DDOS service would defense unlimited attacks.  this is my favourtie service.  let us back on the exam, same as big data, it would not ask very deep question on cloud security ,  please familar with Anti-DDoS, Anti-DDos Basic (free, 5G), WAF, SSL Certificates (more common knowledge question) ,KMS.

if you want deploy sereval security product , the sequence will be
Client---CDN---DDoS---WAF---SLB---ECS.

In-depth understanding of Alibaba Cloud–related network technologies, including DNS, SLB, VPC,
NAT, VPN gateway, and Express Connect, etc.
As you saw the word in-depth, this is the most diffcult questions in the exam.  please do not read the books , do some experimental test , build on 2-3 ECS,  do the configuration and test. you really need understand it.
the scenarios will always be multinational corporation communication cases, you need choose the right service, like DNS, Express connect, VPN Gateway.  and it is always not only network question ,it combine with RDS, ECS and other services.
so for the part, take more testing and understand it.

Skills in applying Alibaba Cloud storage technologies, including Cloud Disk, OSS, and NAS, etc.
The key point is OSS.  you need not only know this service, you need know its upload and download tools and some simple API commands. try some times use the OSS service , it is not diffcult , but require you had use it before.
the OSS tools : ossbrowser, ossutil , ossimport, ossftp,ossfs.

Understanding of Alibaba Cloud database technologies and the related methods that can be
replicated like RDS, DRDS, Table Store, etc.

RDS is very very important in the exam  mostly it is mysql RDS in the exam. you need know the RDS fucntion, read-only instances ,white list, TDE.
DRDS--- have multi instances to support the pressure.

Grasp of application migration to Alibaba Cloud
what I want to say, if it has common service and Alibaba cloud service, the Alibaba cloud service more likely to be the right answer in the exam.

Skilled application of Alibaba Cloud ROS and in-depth understanding of RAM
ROS (resource orhestration service) is the future of application.  you need remember four points, improved deployment effciency, flexible resource management, convenient architecture optimization, compliance control .
RAM is imporant, but the RAM service is the most common for cloud service, not unqiue, so if you know AWS RAM or Azure RAM, the experience is useful, security is the first,

In-depth understanding of Alibaba Cloud middleware technologies, such as EDAS and MQ
the second in-depth, but I want to tell you a good news, this type question is not easy , but it usually only 2-3 questions in the exam.  MQ is more higher than EDAS.

Common IT knowledge:
what i could say for the section,  the knowledge background requirement is not diffcult, not very deep, but if you have not work as IT engineer, or Cloud engineer.  I am not recommend you to take the exam. so many things you need know.
like Mysql is relational database and MongDB is non-relational databases.  you know the right answer is non-relational databases , but  choices only have Mysql or MongDB, it will be a disaster.

if you have been working on the related field several years. please just have a look at the requirement, if any knowledge unclear in your mind, please google it and keep in your mind.

1.Understanding of basic cloud computing concepts and related knowledge about virtualization,
storage, networks, and so on
2.Knowledge of the typical web application architecture, including web servers, application servers,
SLB, and databases
3.Experience in CDN application
4.Familiar with common network protocols such as HTTP, FTP, TCP, UDP, and ICMP, etc.
5. Network-related experience including routing, switching, routing tables, NAT, DNS, HTTP, DNS,
TCP/IP, and OSI model, etc.
6. Familiar with the software development lifecycle
7. Understanding of multiple software development models, RESTful web service, XML, and JSON,
etc.
8. Understanding of large-scale distributed system architecture
9. Familiar with relational and non-relational databases
10. Understanding of network security fundamentals, such as firewall policies, key encryption, access control, network security, and network attack and protection
11. Understanding of information and application security concepts, including public key encryption,
remote access, access credentials, and certificate-based authorization

Exam required Abilities
it maybe a little similar to the first section before, but my real experience is , please read it more than 5 times. even sentence can be the key point of a scene. after I pass the exam, I read it again, it is like I am back to the exam,  I saw 10-20 questions are saying hello to me.

Elastic Computing and Network Design
In-depth understanding of elastic computing product features beyond ACP certification
required
Ability to deploy scalable front-end, middle-end and back-end layers on Alibaba Cloud
Application architecture
Have a deep understanding of the vertical and horizontal scaling of system structure
Complex network design based on Alibaba Cloud

Disaster Recovery and High Availability
Implementation capabilities of DR systems based on RPO and RTO
Understand and be able to architect self-healing and fault-tolerant systems
Ability to build the corresponding high availability system architecture based on
requirements

Application Deployment and Management
Ability to manage the lifecycle of applications deployed on Alibaba Cloud
Ability to correctly deploy product development environment in Alibaba Cloud, test
non-production environment, etc.
Ability to select the most suitable Alibaba Cloud deployment mechanism based on
different scenarios

IoT and Big Data
Learn about Alibaba Cloud Big Data Products
Ability to build a business structure based on big data products
Ability to select the most suitable Alibaba Cloud Big Data product based on different
scenarios

Database and Storage
In-depth understanding of the function of the Alibaba Cloud database and storage
products
Capability to design the best data and storage system architecture based on customer
needs
Deep understanding of synchronous and asynchronous replication of databases and
related disaster recovery mechanisms

Security and Access Control
Ability to design a security management system based on Alibaba Cloud security
products and understand relevant compliance
Learn more about Alibaba Cloud Security Products
Ability to select the most suitable Alibaba Cloud security product based on different
scenarios

Migration and Hybrid Cloud
Ability to implement system-based cloud deployment based on Alibaba Cloud products
Ability to implement hybrid cloud deployment based on Alibaba Cloud products

Middleware
Have a certain understanding of Alibaba Cloud middleware products
Ability to implement system architecture design based on Alibaba Cloud middleware
products
Ability to deploy Alibaba Cloud middleware products

we had key points of the exam. but how could we do a good preparation ?  please looking forward to my Part 3.