Registrant contact information do not show in whois information .
Created#More Posted time:Apr 17, 2020 0:51 AM
Kindly tell me way to set REGISTRANT CONTACT INFORMATION IN MY DOMAIN REGISTRATION CONTROL PANEL.
I SET ALL INFORMATION OF Contact Information/profile information for
My domain politicians.top BUT DO NOT SHOW IN WHOIS, SO KINDLY TELL ME THE WAY TO SET REGISTRANT CONTACT INFORMATION AS BELOW.
I AM WAITING
1st Reply#Posted time:Apr 17, 2020 10:59 AM
Hi, there is no field of registrant contact information or profile information in whois information page.
If you would like to modify the Registrant Info, Admin Contact, Billing Contact, Tech Contact, please go to this route: Console - Domains - Bulk Operations.
Hope this helps.
2nd Reply#Posted time:Apr 21, 2020 12:48 PM
You can update who whois contact of your domain in following steps :-
- Log on to the Domains console.
- Behind the domain name, click Manage.
- Click Info Modification on the left navigation pane to modify the registrant name, address, email and other information, and then click Next.
- Select the verification mode. Verify the information with the modified email of the registrant, and click Get Verification Code behind the Email Address.
- Enter the verification code sent to the modified email, and click Confirm. After the information is successfully modified, the domain name information modification will be sent to the emails of the original registrant and the new registrant at the same time.
- Remember to check the email.