• Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
Reads:63107Replies:4

ECS VPC from Monthly to Yearly Subscription

Created#
More Posted time:Mar 7, 2019 16:51 PM
Hi,
Good day. I was new to Alibaba Cloud when I created a few instances and have them run for a few months paid in monthly subscription.

Now, I want to change them to be paid in yearly subscription. Is there an easy way to do something like a transfer? Or do I have to buy instances in yearly subscription and recreate and reconfig the VPC?

Thanks.

Raja_KT
Architect
Architect
  • UID6384
  • Fans5
  • Follows3
  • Posts554
1st Reply#
Posted time:Mar 7, 2019 17:26 PM

Did you see the instance page in change configuration wizard thus. Maybe it will help you the details, what you want...

Street children suffer not because of their fault. We can help them if we want.Contact me.

Raja_KT
Architect
Architect
  • UID6384
  • Fans5
  • Follows3
  • Posts554
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Mar 7, 2019 17:32 PM
Also you can check and see "Renew"..... You can contact support team for clarity too.
Street children suffer not because of their fault. We can help them if we want.Contact me.

Cliff
Intern
Intern
  • UID5848
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Mar 7, 2019 17:45 PM
Hi Raja,
Thanks for the replies. I can see option to do that in "Renew". But there is a new year promotion deal, if I buy new instance using yearly subscription, my saving would be a lot more than 15%, thus the question. I was just wondering if there is a way for me to save the work re-configuring those VPCs to get that discount.

Raja_KT
Architect
Architect
  • UID6384
  • Fans5
  • Follows3
  • Posts554
4Floor#
Posted time:Mar 7, 2019 17:47 PM
Oh, I think the customer care or support team can give a better insight for that since they have your account details etc...