• UID6911
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts8
Reads:353Replies:8

How to add subdomain to FC?

Created#
More Posted time:Jan 28, 2019 23:03 PM
Using function compute http trigger, how do i add my custom subdomain and path to the http trigger for function compute.

I cannot transfer my master domain name, but i can create a cname record for a subdomain to alibabacloud.. I have search the documentation, but their is no informaiton on this?  Please do advise.

Thank you

Rishi

Raja_KT
Architect
Architect
  • UID6384
  • Fans3
  • Follows3
  • Posts554
1st Reply#
Posted time:Jan 28, 2019 23:51 PM
Hi Rishi,

I think when you highlight the details with steps , with screenshot(s) , it may help others to guide you.

Cheers
Street children suffer not because of their fault. We can help them if we want.Contact me.

RISHI_UTTAM
Intern
Intern
  • UID6911
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts8
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Jan 29, 2019 18:06 PM
The problem is simply :

In function Compute page

Instead of using alibaba custom domain trigger like : https://50016046870xxx28.cn-xxx.fc.aliyuncs.com/2016-08-15/proxy/Function

How can i change the domain to a custom subdomain?

Can i forward a subdomain to the above function trigger?

Raja_KT
Architect
Architect
  • UID6384
  • Fans3
  • Follows3
  • Posts554
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Jan 29, 2019 21:13 PM
Oops, my free trial access is over. I do not have access to any resource now, else I could have simulated that problem. Let us see if someone can respond to this.
Street children suffer not because of their fault. We can help them if we want.Contact me.

RISHI_UTTAM
Intern
Intern
  • UID6911
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts8
4Floor#
Posted time:Jan 29, 2019 22:07 PM
Hi Raja, the free trial should still give you access to the portal, and you dont need billing to use function compute.

Anyhow, thanks yes, hope someone else can response to this.. usually the paid support is quite good, but im hoping that when i post here, the answers can help other users.

Raja_KT
Architect
Architect
  • UID6384
  • Fans3
  • Follows3
  • Posts554
5Floor#
Posted time:Jan 29, 2019 22:18 PM
Aha :), all are expired for me . So I don't venture for now.

Yes , keep sharing and it helps others too.

RISHI_UTTAM
Intern
Intern
  • UID6911
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts8
6Floor#
Posted time:Jan 30, 2019 23:44 PM
Alibaba should give you some credits as i see you posted a lot and have helped the community here.  Anyhow, i am confused as to why your free trial has ended? even if your free trial has ended you can't log in to console anymore?  alibaba pls help RAJA!

Raja_KT
Architect
Architect
  • UID6384
  • Fans3
  • Follows3
  • Posts554
7Floor#
Posted time:Jan 31, 2019 0:30 AM
RISHI_UTTAM:Alibaba should give you some credits as i see you posted a lot and have helped the community here.  Anyhow, i am confuse...回到原帖
:)

Raja_KT
Architect
Architect
  • UID6384
  • Fans3
  • Follows3
  • Posts554
8Floor#
Posted time:Jan 31, 2019 0:34 AM
I think credits are for all :) s that it encourages and foster knowledge sharing.I can login to console but for any product, it shows cost :)