• UID5737
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts129
Reads:108870Replies:8

[Forum Admin]Hall of Fame

Created#
More Posted time:Jul 15, 2018 20:01 PM
Where we can see the "Top 30 best suggestions implemented each month will be published in the Hall of Fame" ?.

Paco
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5881
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts60
1st Reply#
Posted time:Aug 1, 2018 18:32 PM
There is no hall of fame in the alibaba cloud forum, :), I think.

No existe un salon de la fama en el foro de alibaba cloud, :), creo.

Ranjithkumar
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5737
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts129
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Aug 1, 2018 19:42 PM
Hi Paco, There is no hall of fame in Alibaba cloud till now... but they are projecting like that in Alibaba Connect about section... have a look in that.

Paco
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5881
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts60
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Aug 3, 2018 15:26 PM
@Ranjithkumar Certainly in the forum there is no hall of fame, but in connect.alibabacloud.com, yes, you have the most active users of the month, three months, and everything. Something you would like to have in the forum?

Cierto en el foro no hay salon de la fama, pero en connect.alibabacloud.com, si, tienes los usuarios mas activos del mes, de tres meses, y de todo. Algo asi te gustaria tener en el foro?

Paco
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5881
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts60
4Floor#
Posted time:Aug 3, 2018 18:00 PM

@Ranjithkumar In the left corner, above, there are three links. The third is members, in that link you can see the most active users, active users this week .... top 3

@Ranjithkumar En la esquina izquierda, arriba, hay tres link. El tercero es miembros, en ese link se pueden ver los usuarios mas activos, active users this week .... top 3

Ranjithkumar
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5737
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts129
5Floor#
Posted time:Aug 3, 2018 19:52 PM
Paco:@Ranjithkumar Certainly in the forum there is no hall of fame, but in connect.alibabacloud.com, yes, you have the most a...回到原帖
Hello @Paco, Please check this...

Ranjithkumar
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5737
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts129
6Floor#
Posted time:Aug 3, 2018 19:52 PM
Paco:@Ranjithkumar In the left corner, above, there are three links. The third is members, in that link you can see the most ...回到原帖
Yeah Paco, That I am aware...

Paco
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5881
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts60
7Floor#
Posted time:Aug 4, 2018 19:11 PM
@Ranjithkumar  Completely true, I read the text incompletely, and I did not realize that you were indicating another point on the website. :), my fault for not reading well. ;)

@Ranjithkumar  Totalmente cierto, lei el texto de forma incompleta, y no me di cuenta de que estabas indicando otro punto de la pagina web. :) , fallo mio por no leer bien. ;)

Ranjithkumar
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5737
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts129
8Floor#
Posted time:Aug 5, 2018 21:32 PM
Paco:@Ranjithkumar  Completely true, I read the text incompletely, and I did not realize that you were indicating another poi...回到原帖
@Paco No issues, We often do that... Hope some forum moderators will answer my query.