• Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
Reads:1472Replies:3

Problem - Broken Login and Links

Created#
More Posted time:Oct 22, 2017 1:32 AM
Hello,

I just created a new trial account to see what Alibaba Cloud is like, but unfortunately, everytime I click on "Login", it just reloads the current page that I am on.

When I created my account, immediately after verification, it tried to forward me to myaccount.aliyun and back to alibabacloud: I assumed, it was trying to create the account and sync the systems, but it just continued reloading back and forth and no webpage ever appeared. It did this for 5 minutes until I finally closed it.

Now, I go to the bottom of the Alibaba Cloud page to "Support -> Submit a Ticket" and it does the same thing. It tries to load some aliyun page and it gets stuck in a continual loop, with no progress, just white page, reloading, loading, reloading. etc.

So I came to the forums, hoping that I could find something or someone regarding this issue.

Thank you,
Yxel

Yxelize
Intern
Intern
  • UID3961
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
1st Reply#
Posted time:Oct 22, 2017 2:55 AM
Re: Problem [Solved]
Looks like its just a problem on the Safari Web Browser. Jumped on Chrome and its fine, -- Definitely something to look at though, there could be a significant number of unused opened accounts that were started from a Safari Browser.

cmiller11101
Intern
Intern
  • UID3531
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Oct 31, 2017 14:39 PM
I'm having the same issue... and when I click "view console" nothing happens until the page times out

seyfigo
Intern
Intern
  • UID6207
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Sep 13, 2018 3:26 AM
Hello,

I had the same issue at work (windows 10 pro + chrome) after contacted the Alibaba support team they asked me to change network environment, now I'm trying at home (Deepin 15.7 + Chrome) and it's working perfectly ! so probably the problem is with the network or firewall(FortiGate 100X) settings.
So change your network environment it will work!

Good luck
seyfigo