• UID284
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
Reads:7968Replies:19

How can I remove my account?

Created#
More Posted time:Apr 10, 2016 9:52 AM
I want to remove my payment method and remove my account. Please let me know how can I do this.

Thanks,
Chris

rangedsp
Intern
Intern
  • UID422
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
1st Reply#
Posted time:May 18, 2016 11:21 AM
same here :(

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans3
  • Follows0
  • Posts269
2nd Reply#
Posted time:May 25, 2016 19:27 PM
1. Sorry that you can't remove your account.
2. If you have added more than 1 credit card, then you remove the extra credit cards. But you must have at least one credit card with account of alibaba cloud.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

himatoki
Intern
Intern
  • UID648
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Jul 11, 2016 13:23 PM
Unbelievable

macoo
Intern
Intern
  • UID742
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts5
4Floor#
Posted time:Aug 9, 2016 3:29 AM
Once I sign up for the service, I must consent to the terms and conditions. If I cannot remove my account, it means I make an agreement for life. How it that possible? Imagine someone breaks into my account and generates a very high bill. What then? I own the account so I have to pay it?

jat
jat
Intern
Intern
  • UID756
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
5Floor#
Posted time:Aug 14, 2016 7:54 AM
damn it , i shut down this trial..

sarah
Intern
Intern
  • UID787
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
6Floor#
Posted time:Aug 24, 2016 16:17 PM
macoo:Once I sign up for the service, I must consent to the terms and conditions. If I cannot remove my account, it means I ma...回到原帖
Has anyone able to remove the trial account payment information? I am so glad I did not put my credit card account for this.

ranger
Intern
Intern
  • UID813
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
7Floor#
Posted time:Aug 29, 2016 8:51 AM
So insane! You know this isn't good for your business

Jackma
Intern
Intern
  • UID768
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts3
8Floor#
Posted time:Aug 29, 2016 15:22 PM
You must leave one payment card to let Alibaba Cloud to earn your money.

Cloudy
Administrator
Administrator
  • UID63
  • Fans5
  • Follows1
  • Posts59
9Floor#
Posted time:Aug 31, 2016 17:32 PM
Dear customers, thanks for your feedback, we are on the way of solving this problem, sorry for any inconvenience caused! Pls be aware that there won't be any charge after you delete your cloud resources, and if you don't know how to set this, you may contact our post-service by cutting a work  order in your console.  thanks!

vyau
Intern
Intern
  • UID1106
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts4
10Floor#
Posted time:Nov 7, 2016 3:19 AM
I am a new user and thinking of signing up for services.  In reading the forum, I see multiple threads of these
kind of frustrations.  This is a bit of a concern.   Should I continue signing up for services?

sadffg
Intern
Intern
  • UID1570
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
11Floor#
Posted time:Dec 30, 2016 0:12 AM
problem is policy
this is a problem for Alibaba Cloud, especially Alibaba management.  It's wrong to set these type of unreasonable policy.

they deliberately disallow removing account and removing payment method.  if you have no outstanding payment or service, you should be allowed to remove your last payment method and account completely.

But, they set the rules so now your only option is to watch your credit cards and make sure there's no accidental charge.

I am currently stuck in limbo because I can't delete my account nor my payment.

this is a terrible policy.  I suggest anyone looking for cloud service to look to use Azure cloud instead.

JuhaA
Intern
Intern
  • UID1618
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
12Floor#
Posted time:Jan 4, 2017 23:54 PM
Cloudy:Dear customers, thanks for your feedback, we are on the way of solving this problem, sorry for any inconvenience caused!...回到原帖
Any news on solution to remove creditcard info from the account?  Sorry to say, but it suprised me that you can not remove credit card info nor delete my whole trial account.
The only way to ensure that creditcard info not goes to wrong hands in this case is to cancel the credit card?

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans3
  • Follows0
  • Posts269
13Floor#
Posted time:Jan 5, 2017 14:39 PM
Could you please login console and create a ticket to after sales department to get more information?

fridayyo
Post banned
Post banned
  • UID214
  • Fans5
  • Follows15
  • Posts357
14Floor#
Posted time:Jan 17, 2017 18:09 PM
用户被禁言,该主题自动屏蔽!

Previous