[Share]All about network
Created#More Posted time:Dec 24, 2015 15:37 PM
1. Are there limitations on the private address
spaces that can be used on AliCloud (e.g. 10.x.x.x, 172.16.x.x, etc)?
No limitation, you can use 192.168.0.0/16, 172.16.0.0/12, and 10.0.0.0/8 in VPC.
2. Does AliCloud provide public IPs that can be moved
from server instance to another?
3. What is the range of network I/O that’s
available to different server instances (e.g. 100M/1G/10G, etc)?
4. Does AliCloud have a public DNS serviceYes
5. Does AliCloud have CDN service?
Yes, we have 500+ CDN nodes in China and 50+ outside.
[Richard_Fu edited the post at Dec 30, 2015 9:46 AM]