[Share]All about storage
Created#More Posted time:Dec 24, 2015 15:24 PM
Here is some Q&A about storage:
1. What type of storage is available on AliCloud ? (block / object /other ?)
Block and object.
2. The storage can be access on internet? (which protocol?)
Oss can be access on internet by http protocol or https.
3. The storage can be access by VM? (as remote storage or local storage?)
4. What is the storage redundancy? (SLA?)
Three copies, 99.95% SLA.
5. What are the limit of the storage?
OSS: Single file size limit 1byte～45T.
6. Can we do a snapshot on storage?Block storage can do a snapshot.
7: Can we attach/remove storage without restarting VM?
8: Does every VMs deployed have access to a locastorage (on the host, known as “volatile storage” or “instant storage” )?
9: Can we choose the type of storage use for VMs in order to decrease the cost? (such low performance and high performance storage)
Yes, SSD disk is high performance storage and Cloud disk is low performance.
[Richard_Fu edited the post at Dec 30, 2015 9:47 AM]
1st Reply#Posted time:Feb 15, 2017 17:57 PM
I get the free trial for the EC package, after the window server start up, I not able to install the IIS, the error message showing that out of storage space, anyone have this issue?
2nd Reply#Posted time:Feb 20, 2017 10:05 AM