Free Trial Details
Elastic Compute Service (ECS) (choose 1 of 2)
Burstable Type t5
- 1 Core 1 GB
- 40 GB ultra cloud/SSD disk
- 1 MB internet bandwidth
Server Load Balancer
Handle sudden traffic spikes, minimize response time and maintain 99.99% availability of your web application.
An intelligent image search service with product search and generic search features to help users resolve image search requests.
Always Free Products
Start Building for Free
Resources for New Users
About Alibaba Cloud
Terms & Conditions
- If I have PayPal or Prepayment Balance as my only payment method, can I still sign up for the Free Trial?
- Sorry, Free Trial currently doesn't support PayPal and Prepayment Balance as a valid payment method. Please bind a credit card or PayTM account as your payment method. More info on "Prepayment Balance" can be found here.
- Will I be charged if exceed the usage of free trial?
- Yes, you will simply pay standard service rates for the extra usage if you exceed the dollar value or allotted time during the free trial period.
- Will the free trial instance stop automatically after the free trial expires?
- Yes. For pre-paid products, when your free trial expires, the pre-paid instances will stop automatically and immediately. If you want to continue using them, please renew or upgrade before they expire.
- How can I continue using an instance used during free trial?
- You can renew or upgrade the instance when the free trial expires, using the same purchase process as for any other instances.
- Is the outbound traffic generated by the Free Trial ECS instance free?
- We provide a certain amount of free outbound traffic for free trial ECS instances. Depending on the instance model you choose, you can enjoy a fixed bandwidth of 1MB or 5MB peak. For details, please refer to the "Free Trial Offers" section on the Free Trial page.
- Can I change the traffic bandwidth limit of the Free Trial ECS?
- Yes, you can upgrade the bandwidth of your Free Trial instance, but you will be charged for the price difference. If you want to select pay-as-you-go billing, you will be charged according to the actual usage data from the time of the change, and the free fixed-bandwidth traffic that was originally given will immediately expire. We recommend you to not make any changes unless you are completely sure. For more details on changing the bandwidth of your instance, please refer to this document.
- Why is it that after clicking on the free trial of OSS, SLB and Table Store, their buy pages still display price information?
- For Pay-As-You-Go products like OSS, SLB and Table Store, you will receive dedicated product credits, which will be deducted automatically when you use the resources. Please note that if your usage exceeds the free trial offer, you will be charged at the standard rate. You may however, choose to stop using the resources if you don’t want to get billed.
- How long is the valid period of the product credit for free trial?
- The credits for trialing the Pay-As-You-Go products will be valid for a period of 60 days.
- Which regions are included in the free trial offer?
- All regions except for Dubai are included in this free trial offer. In some cases, you may find that some regions may temporarily be out of resources. If this is the case, we recommend trying other regions instead.
- Do free trial instances support upgrades?
- Yes, your free trial instances can be upgraded just like any other instances.
- I chose the account type as “individual” when registered, how can I upgrade to “enterprise” account?
- Currently we don’t support account self-upgrade, you can file a work order to get assistance from our post-sales team.
- Can customers of resellers join this campaign?
- Sorry, this campaign is currently not open to reseller users.
- Free Trial Offers
- Users who meet the above criteria are eligible to receive the following free trial offers: Elastic Compute Services (ECS) For Individual Free Trial, you can use one of the following instances' services: • ecs.t5-lc1m1.small for 12 months with 40 GB ultra cloud disk or SSD disk and 1 MB internet bandwidth. • ecs.t6-c1m1.large or ecs.t5-c1m1.large for 3 months with 40 GB ultra cloud disk or SSD disk and 1 MB internet bandwidth. For Enterprise Free Trial, you can use one of the following instances’ services: • ecs.t6-c1m1.large or ecs.t5-c1m1.large for 12 months with 40 GB ultra cloud disk or SSD disk and 1 MB internet bandwidth. • ecs.c5.large for 3 months with 40 GB ultra cloud disk or SSD disk and 5 MB internet bandwidth. Server Load Balancer (SLB) For Individual Free Trial, you will receive a USD $15 SLB credit, which can be applied to reduce the SLB usage fee. The usage can be 750+ hours rental for one public network shared-performance SLB instance and 50-150 GB downstream traffic*. For Enterprise Free Trial, you will be given a USD $55 SLB credit, which can be applied to reduce the SLB usage fee. The usage can be 750+ hours rental for one public network shared-performance SLB instance and 300-400 GB downstream traffic*. * The actual traffic volume varies depending on the data center you select, and the upstream data transfer is always free. Function Compute Get the following services for free when you use the Function Compute, and there’s no expiry date: • 1 million calls free each month • 400,000 GB-seconds free each month * The free calls and execution duration are automatically cleared at the beginning of each calendar month.
- ApsaraDB for RDS For Individual Free Trial, you can use one instance free for 1 calendar month: • Choose one database types from MySQL 5.6 High-availability, MySQL 5.7 Basic, or PostgreSQL 11 Basic. • The instance is with the following configurations: - 1 Core CPU, 1 GB Memory (MySQL 5.6 High-availability & MySQL 5.7 Basic) - 1 Core CPU, 2 GB Memory (PostgreSQL 11 Basic)- 20 GB Storage For Enterprise Free Trial, you can use one instance free for 2 calendar months: • Choose one database types from MySQL 5.7 High-availability, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 WEB-basic or PostgreSQL 11 High-availability. • The instance is with the following configurations: - 2 Core CPU, 4 GB Memory - 20 GB Storage ApsaraDB for Redis For Individual Free Trial, you can use one 4GB Master-Slave instance free for 1 calendar month, with standard architecture and classic network. For Enterprise Free Trial, you can use one 8GB Master-Slave instance free for 2 calendar months, with standard architecture and classic network. ApsaraDB for MongoDB For Individual Free Trial, you can use one instance with the following configurations free for 1 calendar month: • 1 Core, 2 GB • 20 GB storage • WiredTiger storage engine • Classic network For Enterprise Free Trial, you can use one instance with the following configurations free for 2 calendar months: • 2 Core, 4 GB • 20 GB storage • WiredTiger storage engine • Classic network Object Storage Service (OSS) For Individual Free Trial, you will be given a USD $5 OSS credit, which can be applied towards any of the following： • Standard Storage 100 GB • 50,000 Put/Post/Delete in total • 50,000 Get/Head in total For Enterprise Free Trial, you will be given a USD $12 OSS credit, which can be applied towards any of the following： • Standard Storage 500 GB • 500,000 Put/Post/Delete in total • 500,000 Get/Head in total Table Store You will get a USD $19 USD Table Store credit, which can be applied towards one of the following: The usage can be 100GB storage on Capacity type of instance for 750 hrs, or 50GB storage on High-performance type of instance for 750 hrs, and 50+ GB downstream traffic (the upstream data transfer is always free). Network Attached Storage (NAS) Use 500GB storage for 1 calendar month, Storage type: Capacity-type, Protocol type: NFS/SMB. Content Moderation For the 1st 31 days you activate Content Moderation, you get 3,000 images to scan for free each day.
- API Gateway For the 1st year you activate API Gateway, you get 1 million free calls each month. Image Search • Use the service for 1 month. • Choose the search type either product search or general search. • Search 100 thousand images • 1 query/sec • The free offer is limited for each region. Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) The standard edition of the EDAS service, which supports at most 20 instances, is free for 1 calendar month. Developer After-sales Support Plan The Developer After-sale Support Plan is free for 1 calendar month and includes the following services: • Unlimited tickets for technical support • Supported by senior technical staff • Tickets response time within 8 hours Certification: Operate & Manage ECS • Unlimited viewing of our training video • 2 chances to take the certification exam for freeEnterprise Email • 1 month use of standard edition or advanced edition service• 50 email accounts can be supported• Each user can try both editions once
- • Alibaba Cloud reserves the right to disqualify users who engage in the following activities on our platform and/or with our services: credit card theft, fraud, bitcoin mining or similar conduct, illegal activities, or any other activity that conflicts with our terms of service. You will not be eligible for the free trial if you or your organization create(s) more than one account to receive the benefits under the free trial. You will be charged standard rates for use of Alibaba Cloud services if we determine that you are not eligible for the free trial. • Users who apply for the Enterprise Free Trial will be asked to submit certain company information, which will not be used for any other purpose except for the verification process. • Alibaba reserves the right to adjust the products in this free trial campaign and end the campaign at any time.