Array SSL VPN (vxAG)
Array’s Virtual secure access gateway (vxAG) provides the most suitable SSL VPN solution to AliCloud users. Anytime, anywhere, from remote and mobile devices, vxAG provide secure connectivity, end-point and server-side security and application-level AAA policies on a per-user basis.
Array’s vxAG is the Ideal choice for AliCloud users who are seeking scalable and flexible secure access from PC, iOS and Android. Array’s vxAG provide AliCloud users the most reliable and secure access through SSL VPN.
Easily managing operation
Array vxAG provide operation team to access to VMs on Cloud by PC/Ios/Android devices and the access authority can be configured based on roles, users and user groups to achieve a finer granularity access control. Therefore, Cloud users will benefit not only high productivity but solid security
Array vxAG SSL VPN is truly clientless. A web browser on PC or smart phone is the only required application for employees to remote access to the corporate network on cloud. What’s more, unlike the traditional VPN access, sensitive files and data never leave the corporate network and never reside on remote and mobile devices. Security is assured.
Security transmission between local DC and cloud
Array vxAG provide a VPN tunnel between local data center and cloud. With Speed Tunnel technology, the transmission performance is significantly improving. Besides, by integrating the application in both local and cloud environments and publishing via a unified portal site, vxAG simplify the visiting process from end user and enhance the usability. Also, vxAG guarantee the security of data transmission between local data center and cloud.
- Anytime, anywhere secure access via Web, standalone or mobile clients for increasing employee, partner, customer and guest productivity
- Simple, scalable and secure remote desktop module (add-on) that enables use of PCs and virtual desktops from any device in any location
- Secure mobile access for individual native and Web applications for supporting Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) or secure access from managed smart phones and tablets
- Controlled access for managed and un-managed devices and a range of operating systems and browsers
- Virtual appliances with non-disruptive upgrades up to 10,000 concurrent users (dependent on VM memory) and up to 500 Mbps throughput
- Up to 256 secure access portals, customizable to the security and usability preferences of multiple tenants and communities of interest
- Range of access methods including Web, Layer-3, thin-client and client-server connectivity
- SSL encryption for data in transit
- Endpoint security including device-based identification, SAML single sign-on, host-checking, cache cleaning and adaptive policies
- Per-user policy engine and a range of AAA, one-time password and multi-factor authentication schemes for identity-based access to URLs, files, networks and applications
- Cross-platform support for a range of operating systems and browsers
- Array Business Continuity (ABC) contingency licenses for affordably supporting surges in remote and mobile access requirements
- Familiar CLI, intuitive WebUI and centralized management for ease of use and configuration
- Low-cost developer’s license to tap into Array APIs to create the next generation of fully secure and containerized mobile applications