The Data Security Guard service of DataWorks protects the security of your data. This service provides features such as data recognition, data activity detection, data risk detection, data auditing, and rule configuration. This topic describes how to activate and access Data Security Guard.
Go to the service guide page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, click in the upper-left corner and choose .
- Click Try now to go to the service homepage or service activation page.Note
- If you have activated Data Security Guard by using your Alibaba Cloud account, the service homepage appears.
- If you have not activated Data Security Guard, the service activation page appears.
Activate Data Security Guard
Use Data Security Guard
|1||Menu||Provides access to services that you are authorized to access, such as DataStudio, Data Integration, Operation Center, and Data Security Guard.|
|2||User information||The Alibaba Cloud account or Resource Access Management (RAM) user that you are using. You can click the username to view and modify relevant information, including the email address and phone number associated with the account, and the AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret of the account.|
|3||Left-side navigation pane||The navigation pane for accessing features of Data Security Guard. For more information, see Data distribution, Access analysis, Data risks, Audit, and Rule setting.|
|4||Data Security Guard homepage||
|5||Guide button||The button for going to the service guide page, where you can view information about the Data Security Guard service.|