The Data Security Guard service protects the security of your data. This service provides features such as data recognition, data activities, data risks, data auditing, and rule change. This topic describes how to activate and use Data Security Guard.
Go to the Data Security Guard page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region where the required workspace resides, find the workspace and click Data Analytics.
- Click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- Click Try now to go to the Data Security Guard page.Note
- If you have activated Data Security Guard by using your Alibaba Cloud account, the Data Security Guard homepage appears.
- If you have not activated Data Security Guard by using your Alibaba Cloud account, the Data Security Guard activation page appears.
Activate Data Security Guard
Log on with your Alibaba Cloud account. On the Terms of Service page, select I have read and agree to all the preceding terms and click Activate.
Use Data Security Guard
|1||Menu||Provides access to services that you can use, such as DataStudio, Data Integration, Operation Center, and Data Security Guard.|
|2||User information||The logged on user. You can view and modify the user information, including the email address, mobile phone number, AccessKey ID, and AccessKey secret.|
|3||Navigation pane||The navigation pane for different features of Data Security Guard. For more information, see Discover data, View data activities, Data risk identification, and Set data identification rules.|
|4||Data Security Guard homepage||
|5||Switch to the guide page||Click Guide in the upper-right corner to go to the service guide page and view the service information.|