• UID2959
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
Reads:330Replies:1

Please Help! | Want to buy a .COM domain but don't know how

Created#
More Posted time:Jun 28, 2017 6:45 AM
If I wanted to buy a domain (example: simufa.com) here (https://mi.aliyun.com/shop/22888) then how would I go about doing it?

I am from the United States and when I select "Buy Now", it makes me login.
I have a login for the international (INTL) site Alibaba Cloud but not on the Chinese Site Aliyun. When I try to login using the international login (this one), it doesn't work. So I tried to make a Chinese login, but in order to do that I need to have a Chinese number that starts with +86. I don't have one, so therefore I cannot make a Chinese login.

So, how do I buy a .COM domain from this user's shop page if I don't have a Chinese login?

Please let me know.

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans3
  • Follows0
  • Posts173
1st Reply#
Posted time:Jun 29, 2017 17:29 PM
Alibaba Cloud intl site  and China site are different sites. You will need to register separate account to use these different sites.  And the product bought from China site and Intl site can not be shared or managed together.
Domain service is not available in Intl site yet, we are planning to bring this product to intl site in the near future.  Right now if you want to buy domain, please register a China site account, or purchase from a 3rd party domain service provider.