Shan
Intern
Intern
  • UID5923
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
Reads:87Replies:3

This operation is forbidden by Aliyun RiskControl system.

Created#
More Posted time:Jul 12, 2018 20:02 PM
Hi,

I am using aliyun-java-sdk-core - 4.0.2 and aliyun-java-sdk-ecs - 4.9.1 jar dependencies to access the Alibaba cloud through my java program. Whenever I use - DescribeInstancesRequest to fetch instance details it works fine. But when I use - CreateInstanceRequest for provisioning the instance I'm getting the following error
-------------------------------------------------
This operation is forbidden by Aliyun RiskControl system.
com.aliyuncs.exceptions.ClientException: Forbidden.RiskControl : This operation is forbidden by Aliyun RiskControl system.
RequestId : D6F41D2C-E4C8-4D92-8CF3-50F35B9E2134
--------------------------------------------------
I'm passing following information as part the CreateInstanceRequest.
request.setInstanceType("ecs.c5.large");
request.setSecurityGroupId("sg-t4ni0t9v2ixxf5gzd0o1");
request.setInstanceName("xx-ubuntu");
request.setImageId("ubuntu_16_0402_64_20G_alibase_20180409.vhd");
request.setClientToken(UUID.randomUUID().toString());

JohnHanley
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID5606
  • Fans1
  • Follows1
  • Posts52
1st Reply#
Posted time:Jul 12, 2018 23:37 PM
Shan,

Did you just signup for an account? Did you provide complete and accurate contact information? Did you provide a valid credit card with available credit to your account?

I would open a support ticket in the Alibaba Console. Your problem should be fixed quickly.

Shan
Intern
Intern
  • UID5923
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Jul 12, 2018 23:47 PM
JohnHanley:Shan,

Did you just signup for an account? Did you provide complete and accurate contact information? Did you provide a ...
回到原帖
I'm able to provision instance using alibaba web console. If I try to create instance using java SDK it is throwing this exception.

JohnHanley
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID5606
  • Fans1
  • Follows1
  • Posts52
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Jul 13, 2018 0:36 AM
Shan,

The security (fraud prevention) for provisioning resources in the Alibaba Console is managed differently than creating resources via the SDK. I am an Alibaba Cloud MVP and sometimes I have to ask for access to certain resources. Alibaba is very easy to work with and their support teams are very fast in helping you solve problems.

My advice is still the same. Make sure that your contact information, etc. is accurate and current and then open a ticket in the Alibaba Console.