• UID5737
  • Fans1
  • Follows3
  • Posts114
Reads:354Replies:4

[Forum Admin]Free Credits

Created#
More Posted time:Jun 6, 2018 17:48 PM
Good Afternoon, I haven`t received my free credits even though after the successful validation of my credit card. Please, anyone, assist me in that. Thanks in advance.

JohnHanley
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5606
  • Fans2
  • Follows1
  • Posts72
1st Reply#
Posted time:Jun 7, 2018 5:49 AM
You should also have received an email to verify your email address. Make sure that you complete this task. Then you should have received an email confirming your account and your credits. If you have not received either of these, check your SPAM folder and the email address in your account settings.

To see your credits:
Go to the Alibaba Cloud Console: https://home-intl.console.aliyun.com/

In the top right look for "Billing Management". Click on that.

A new window will open. Under Billing Management look for "Coupons".  Click on Coupons.

You should see two coupons. One for $50.00 (ECS, CloudDisk, etc.) and another for $250.00 (Table Store, ApsaraDB, etc.)

If you do not see your coupons, open a support ticket. Top right next to English (or your language).

Ranjithkumar
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5737
  • Fans1
  • Follows3
  • Posts114
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Jun 7, 2018 13:34 PM
There is a mail regarding confirmation of my account registration and there is a link to add my payment method to get free credits. I have done that but I haven`t any mail regarding the free credits and at coupons page, there are no coupons available.

JohnHanley
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5606
  • Fans2
  • Follows1
  • Posts72
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Jun 8, 2018 2:05 AM
I would open a support ticket in the Console.

Ranjithkumar
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5737
  • Fans1
  • Follows3
  • Posts114
4Floor#
Posted time:Jun 8, 2018 14:55 PM
Sure i will