After you activate DataWorks, you are charged for the services and resources that you use. You can perform different operations in the DataWorks console. For example, you can develop nodes, schedule auto triggered nodes, and schedule data synchronization nodes. You can also monitor a large number of workflows, monitor data quality, and call DataService Studio APIs.
- If you have an overdue payment, the system sends you a notification. In this case,
you must renew your subscription at the earliest opportunity to prevent service suspension.
If you have other questions, submit a ticket to contact the technical personnel.
- Resources in the shared resource group for scheduling and the shared resource group for Data Integration are shared by all DataWorks tenants. During peak hours, nodes that are run on the two types of resource groups may keep waiting for resources and cannot be scheduled on time. Synchronization nodes may not be allocated a sufficient number of threads for data transmission. To ensure that nodes can be normally scheduled and run, you can purchase exclusive resource groups. For more information, see Overview and Overview.
- Shared resource group for scheduling
- Billing of Internet traffic
- DataService Studio
- Billing of Data Quality
- Baseline instances
- Billing of DataWorks API operations
For more information about the billing details of DataWorks services and resources, see Billing details of DataWorks (pay-as-you-go).